“Reliable”

Strada - Salisbury
Price range: US$19 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since opening its doors in March 2007, Strada Salisbury has proven hugely popular with both locals and visitors to the area. The restaurant overlooks the market place and is within easy walking distance from the Salisbury Playhouse and Salisbury Cathedral. Strada Salisbury is a part of the well-known group of contemporary Italian restaurants located on the high street serving good quality, simple, freshly prepared dishes using the finest seasonal produce available. The menus offer hand stretched pizzas, fresh pastas and risotto, as well as grilled meat and fish dishes.
Ripon, United Kingdom
“Reliable”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Decent value and reliable food and service, as you would hope to get from an established chain restaurant.

Visited May 2014

“Fine. Nothing more”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Great for us with a two year old. Kids food was good and our pizza was nice. Decent staff but very much a chain. There are better in town

Salisbury, United Kingdom
“One of the best places to eat in Salisbury”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I went to this restaurant last Saturday with 4 others, husband, granddaughter & husband & wife friends. What a welcome, atmosphere great, not sat on top of everyone else in there. Our waitress Jemma fantastic. nothing was too much trouble, although Jemma was serving other tables, we felt as though she was just dealing with us. I am a fussy eater & did not want just a pizza, so Jemma asked me what I liked & produced a lovely plate of food. We all had something different, fish, meat dishes, pizza, all fantastic. Jemma knew about each dish on the menu & everything on the drinks list, ( as all Canadian/USA restaurants do but really found in England). As this restaurant stands at this present time I would recommend this fully.

• Visited May 2014
Whyteleafe
“Was ok...”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Quite a large restaurant and was pretty empty. Was cold in there too. Food was expensive I thought. Main meal came too quickly, was still munching on my starter. Plus they hadn't even cleared away the plates from that! Food was average, nothing special

• Visited April 2014
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Average, for a chain...there are better in Salisbury”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

A restaurant I would not normally eat in, but had an offer from Odeon cinema for a substantial discount so decided to try it again… (ate here once on my own a year ago in dark winter and the heating wasn't working in one area of the restaurant, but the food was good).

Not the best chain in Salisbury, but certainly not the worst.

Service was ok, a little bit of a wait too long after starters for mains and a brighter smile from our server wouldn't have killed anyone.

All in all satisfied with the meal I had here, but won't be rushing back.

• Visited March 2014