“Good Food and Good Service”

Pazzia Restaurant & Piano Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Pazzia Restaurant & Piano Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Ascot
Price range: US$20 - US$53
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Went there for my first visit with some guests today [Sunday] for lunch. Thought I needed a Reservation, thinking that the Restaurant might be quite full and crowded, but when we arrived, we found that we were the only guests for lunch [although later, two more tables became occupied]. Food was good, Service very courteous and good too. Price for 2 course meal was £ 30 per person, without alcohol, but a bottle of water. Not cheap, but I considered the price worth of what we got. I would recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Hugo W

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We came here as a large group and were very impressed by the attentive, excellent service. The food was all quick to arrive and very good quality. Would come back again as I'd be confident of having a really good meal with exemplary service and staff.

1  Thank Sally D
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Had booked this restaurant and were very much looking forward to it. However the initial welcome was lukewarm and service was muddled and disinterested. Wine list was well overpriced and bottle we ordered was, we discovered, left in an ice bucket next to another table! Also asked for some iced water--what came was warm with no ice. I asked for that to be taken away and fresh iced water--waitress eventually returned with same warm water with 2 or 3 ice cubes thrown in. At this point we decided to leave, having explained that if they couldn't prepare iced water then I didn't have much confidence in anything else. Thinking of going? Don't bother because they don't!

2  Thank Trevor S
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Although i have clicked no which is true it is not the best food i have ever eaten but it is certainly good and i have scored excellent because of the overall atmosphere in the bar and restaurant, the Head Waiter is very caring and attentive, he handled a situation where a man was quite drunk and kept going over to a table of girls who definately did not want to know and without any fuss he dealt with the situation in a very professional manner, we have booked to eat there again and am looking forward to it.

1  Thank Jackie H
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The food was well cooked and presented and the staff were very attentive. However, I don't think the prices are realistic. We are used to higher prices in this area, but I don't think this restaurant is good enough to be so extortionate! We wont be going back.