“Excellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Ascot
London,England
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Now this is pretty special.Sure you want a good room,excellent restaurant,good spa and pool and other entertainment facilities on your doorstep (eg horse riding).Other hotels provide some or all of these.Coworth Park has one other secret ingredient STAFF WHO ARE GENUINELY FRIENDLY AND WANT TO SEE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME.We must have had direct contact with at least ten staff members,different nationalities,all had the same response.Absolutely amazing and directly attributed to strong management in my opinion.Very very rare to see.

Wouldn't change anything and can strongly recommend.

Room Tip: Resort is popular with families so note what other travellers say.We had a room in the main house at...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank allweathertraveller
CoworthPark, General Manager at Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review of your recent visit to Coworth Park. I am delighted to read just how much you value the service from our team and how much this contributed to your overall experience. It will be a pleasure to share your kind feedback with the team here and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you here again soon.
Best regards, Zoe Jenkins, General Manager, Coworth Park, Dorchester Collection

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

Without a doubt I will never find a hotel as wonderful as this again in my life. Everything about Coworth Park was magnificent. The decor was simple, comfortable, stylish, inviting, and modern all at the same time. I did not even want to leave my room! The weather was unfortunately raining during our entire stay so we were unable to tour the stunning grounds beyond a quick walk around, but I was very impressed from what we saw. Coming from Canada, we were very disappointed in the food in the UK, but certainly not at Coworth Park - the best scrabbled eggs I've ever had. I wish they'd share their recipe! Thank you for making my first trip to England so remarkable.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It is my pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your recent stay at Coworth Park and how much you enjoyed the décor and atmosphere as well as the scrambled eggs in Restaurant Coworth Park. I am delighted that we helped make your visit to England so enjoyable and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back here again in the warmer months so you can explore the grounds.
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

This place is breathtakingly stylish, our suite was so luxurious I didnt want to leave the room and as for the food well incredible, my husband and I stay the whole week of Ascot it just makes the whole experience so exciting and stress free. My hats and outfits are superbly looked after ready every day so all I have to do is nip to the salon for hair then restaurant for breakfast and voila ready for another days racing (and hat showing). The staff are amazing so accommodating and all very knowledgeable you need a hat pin they have it top marks from me all round, cannot wait for this years racing.

Room Tip: Suites in the main house are the best but away from the house are quieter with nicer views.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CoworthPark, General Manager at Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
It is my pleasure to read how much you and your husband enjoyed staying at Coworth Park during Ascot and how highly you valued the service, the room you stayed in, the food and the atmosphere and decor. I will be delighted to share your kind comments with everyone here and I hope to welcome you back here again this year.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

I proposed here in June 2013and have been meaning to write a review about the incredible place that is coworth park. I had narrowed down the location of my proposal as a straight choice between limewood in Hampshire and Coworth Park. Having visited both sites in the preparation of the big day it was clear there was only one winner. Limewood had an incredibly romantic setting but clearly could not match the level of service delivered by Coworth. With Coworth, there was a clear reassurance that whatever my requirements were, they would be met with the smoothest efficiency.

The grounds themselves are beautiful but I didn't want to focus on the actual property with this review as most of the posters have already allayed to the grand design of the hotel. We arrived on a Sunday afternoon had lunch in the barn which was excellent and then had our spa treatments. The massage was perfect, although I will say the spa isn't the most comprehensive spa I've ever been too and could do with a couple more amenities, i.e. Jacuzzi, etc. The underwater music in the pool was a nice touch however and the building itself is fantastic.

When it came to the actual proposal this is where Coworth stood out. On a Sunday the hotel operates on a limited menu as the main chefs are not in. Having spoken to the catering department before hand they specifically made a customised 3 course menu consisting of my partners favourite foods to serve in my suite. The hotel set up the room perfectly with flowers and complimentary champagne and set up a music dock for me to play music for the arrival of my partner after a few cocktails in the bar. My fiance was blown away while the food was delicious and the service from Sarah in our room was fantastic. All the staff at Coworth ensured the whole process from beginning to end ran extremely smoothly communicating with me throughout the day to ensure everything was right. In the morning we had breakfast and the maitre d there was fully aware that I had proposed the evening before congratulated us and offered complimentary champagne with breakfast. All in all a fantastic experience and a real demonstration of how top level service should be. We will definitely return and if possible maybe even take some pre wedding photos at the site!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Woking, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I was lucky enough to spend a day and night at Coworth Park on a corporate away day. I stayed in one of the rooms in the main building, which was gorgeous with a lovely copper roll top bath in which to relax after a day of strategizing and management-speaking. Dinner in a private dining area was exceptional and service throughout the hotel is world class. They pay attention to the smallest of details, such as when they neatly folded a carelessly discarded jumper when they turned down my bed for the night. Without a doubt fit for royalty.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CoworthPark, General Manager at Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Many thanks for taking the time to leave such kind feedback on your recent visit to Coworth Park. It is my pleasure to read how much you enjoyed the experience including your room, our private dining facilities and the service. I will share your comments with the team here and I hope to welcome you back again for a weekend stay at your leisure.
Ascot, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Our daughter invited us here for my birthday. What can I say? The food was superb, the service was superb and the setting was elegant. I highly recommend it and will certainly go again. It's great to have a restaurant of this quality outside London.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
CoworthPark, General Manager at Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful feedback on your experience at Coworth Park. I am delighted to read your daughter chose Coworth Park for your birthday celebrations and how much you all enjoyed the service, the food and the atmosphere. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you all here again soon for another special family occasion.
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed with our two children. The staff are excellent from housekeeping to front of house
Nothing is too much for this
Formidable team. The spa is beautiful, the rooms (we had a stable suite) was divine. Restaurants are delicious, great wine list. Kids club well run and enjoyable. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Priya318795
CoworthPark, General Manager at Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at Coworth Park. It is my pleasure to read how much you enjoyed the experience and including our kids club and the service from the team. I will be pleased to share your feedback with the team and I look forward to welcoming you and the family back to Coworth Park again very soon.
Best regards, Zoe Jenkins, General Manager, Coworth Park, Dorchester Collection
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ascot
Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa
Great Fosters
Great Fosters
#1 of 5 in Egham
Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa

Been to Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection? Share your experiences!