“STUNNING SETTING”

Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Ascot
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great place lovely room and terrific views.
Very good food in the Barn but very hard to get a reservation as the restaurant is very small.
Keep trying its worth the trouble .
Small menu and wine list but both very good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
CoworthPark, General Manager at Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

It is my pleasure to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Many thanks for your very kind comments on the hotel setting and The Barn restaurant; I am delighted your overall experience was to your satisfaction. I will share your kind comments with everyone here and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

After a mix up, ended up staying here and it was simply stunning. Attentive, welcoming and friendly staff, who went out of their way to ensure your needs were met. My room was in the stable block, perfectly appointed. Enormous copper bath, rain shower, fresh fruit, and a huge comfortable bed, with feather pillows and duvet. A short stroll in the grounds and it was as if you were in the middle of the countryside. Dining in isn't cheap, and there are many local places that offer better value. That said, I thoroughly enjoyed the food and wine I had, especially breakfast. Nice for a special occasion or treat!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Scoobbydoo

Many thanks for your kind review on your recent visit to Coworth Park. It is my pleasure to see that your stay was most enjoyable and that you appreciated the service from our team as well as the warmth and style of our Stables rooms and suites. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the countryside in the very near future.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I stayed here with my girlfriend and it was absolutely amazing. We had a room in the main house and the room itself was stunning, super clean and with gorgeous views. You simply couldn't have faulted it. I've stayed at many nice hotels around the world but I can honestly say that this is without doubt one of the finest.

The experience of being at this hotel, from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave is sublime and every bit luxury. We stayed for two nights and didn't leave the hotel once, we ate breakfast through to dinner with a view of totally relaxing and we did exactly that. The spa was lovely and my girlfriend loved the treatments. Bar and waiter/waitress staff were lovely. They all remembered your favourite drinks and they went out of their way to be helpful.

Granted this place isn't cheap, especially if you practically live there for the weekend, but you simply won't regret it.

If you're considering going then don't think twice, you simply won't find better. Enjoy.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
CoworthPark, General Manager at Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Many thanks for taking the time to leave such a complimentary review of your most recent visit to Coworth Park. I am so pleased to read how much you appreciate the grounds, the team here and the service and I look forward to personally welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The thing that stands out at this hotel is the service: it is truly amazing and top notch. I have not experienced the "can-do" attitude like this anywhere in the world. Nothing was a problem ever and the staff really went out of their way to help us have a fun stay.

We were there over Easter and there were lots of activities for kids, an excellent warm swimming pool, horses and most importantly an Easter Bunny! We stayed in inter-connecting rooms which were ideal as we had three generations of our family with us.

The grounds are amazing and very relaxing when you are still so close to London.

If it hadn't been for the horror stories highlighted recently by what is happening in Brunei, we would definitely be coming here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the stables which was not a problem being away from the main house. There are plenty o...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SulaMetz
CoworthPark, General Manager at Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed staying with us over Easter and how much you enjoyed our Easter themed activities for children including the horse riding and swimming pool as well as exploring the grounds. It is a pleasure to read how much you appreciated the service from the team during your stay. Regarding your concerns, please be assured that Coworth Park is managed by Dorchester Collection, and we abide by the laws of the countries where we operate. Other countries’ laws do not affect the policies that govern how we run our hotels. Our reputation, which has been built on service and integrity, speaks for itself. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you personally back to Coworth Park in the future.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I had the fortune of staying here early April for a conference with work.

This hotel is absolutely AMAZING - the epitome of you get what you pay for. Every aspect of the hotel is beautiful - the rooms, common areas, the grounds, the restaurant, etc. The service was top notch.

If you ever wish to treat a loved one to one of the most loveliest hotels I have ever stayed in (and I have stayed in many fabulous hotels), take it on the chin and go for the Coworth.

Fabulous.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
CoworthPark, General Manager at Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your most recent visit to Coworth Park for a conference. It is my pleasure to read how much you much enjoy the décor and the atmosphere especially the dining room and the grounds. I look forward to welcoming you back here again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I love this hotel.
Its really not too far from Windsor and in the middle of some beautiful English countryside.
I've stayed here several times and always had the best experiences. The last trip was one night in a suite in the hotel. The room was just perfect. Stunning views a super comfy bed and the decor very nice too. The copper baths and large bathrooms are fabulous and theres lots of wardrobe space too. I really cant fault this hotel at all. Have used the kids club, the children love it, the riding stables are also a favourite. I would say book any spa treatments prior to arrival as the spa can get busy.

Room Tip: The cottages are great but cant fault the rooms in the hotel either.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind comments on your recent experience staying at Coworth Park. I am delighted you have chosen to stay with us on a number of occasions and how much you enjoy the views over the grounds as well as the bathrooms. I am delighted you had the opportunity to use the kids club, as well as the stables and our spa. I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you here again soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Our first night off in 10months since we had our baby daughter so I wanted to stay somewhere grown up, quiet and with a spa but close to London. Coworth Park was a great choice, incredible service and a beautifully refurbished hotel - I loved the unusual room styles and the decor was well thought out.

We stayed in a cottage, no.94 which has amazing views and it really feels like you are in a country cottage in the middle of nowhere, until you call room service and they are there in moments.

The spa is really lovely and the swimming pool is just beautiful, especially at 6pm when it was empty apart from me and my husband. The food in the fine dining was also very good, and a great wine selection. We will definitely return!

Stayed: May 2014

It is my pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your short break at Coworth Park the cottage you stayed in. I am delighted you were also able to enjoy the spa as well as dining in our restaurants and how much you valued the service from the team. I will be sure to share your comments with the team and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.
Best regards, Zoe Jenkins, General Manager, Coworth Park, Dorchester Collection

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ascot
Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa
Great Fosters
Great Fosters
#1 of 3 in Egham
Macdonald Windsor Hotel

Been to Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection? Share your experiences!