“Simply one of the best country house hotel experiences”

Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Ascot
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a client event. I stay in a lot of hotels but this one is simply exceptional. A lovely building but completely refurbished to a high standard with virtually everything thought of. A lovely place for a weekend escape from london. Lovely food and even better service

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Benpage
CoworthPark, General Manager at Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Many thanks for leaving such a positive review on your recent visit to Coworth Park. I am pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay and that you appreciated our grounds and service offered by the team. I look forward to welcoming you back to the countryside in the not too distant future! Best regards, Zoe Jenkins, General Manager, Coworth Park, Dorchester Collection

There are newer reviews for Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed here with my partner in a cottage suite for 2 nights, this place is definitely an amazing hotel with great service. It truly does hold the Dorchester brand.
The rooms are designed well, spacious and light, the highest quality furniture has been used and you can feel the comfort and luxury in everything.
The grounds are beautiful and breath taking, The gold buggy rides add that extra luxury to your stay.

Room service options are limited and it is ok, we ate in the barn once and that was good fresh food.
I didn’t use the spa facility but it does look very good.

I will be going back there to celebrate my birthday, do not hesitate to book your stay. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ned87

Many thanks for taking the time to share such a wonderful review with us. I am delighted that your experience at Coworth Park was to your entire satisfaction and it will be a great pleasure to welcome you back for your birthday celebration and create another memorable experience for you! Best regards, Zoe Jenkins, General Manager, Coworth Park, Dorchester Collection

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough, the staff, the grounds, the cocktails (!) all excellent. Admittedly I was not having to foot the bill for this weekend away, it was a treat and a very much enjoyed one! There were so many nice touches that made our stay brilliant: the complimentary spa, the bikes that were provided for us to use during our stay and last but by no means least the complimentary falconry we were treated to on the Monday. These were all very much appreciated extras that were a nice touch on top of the beautiful rooms and main rooms in the hotel itself. The whole experience was brilliant, you would have plenty to do staying in and around the hotel alone. The grounds are so well kept and extensive and the staff cannot do enough for you. It really is a case of you get what you pay for, having never stayed in an establishment quite of this caliber I can see where your extra money goes. It is truly an experience and one that i am very happy to be able to add to my list!

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the cottages close to the Barn restaurant. It was peaceful with lovely views.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

I am delighted that you had such a memorable experience with us! Many thanks for such a complimentary review on Coworth Park. It is my pleasure to see that your overall experience did meet your expectations. Rest assured I will be delighted to share your kind comments with the rest of the team here and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the countryside in the not too distant future.
Best regards, Zoe Jenkins, General Manger, Coworth Park, Dorchester Collection

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great place lovely room and terrific views.
Very good food in the Barn but very hard to get a reservation as the restaurant is very small.
Keep trying its worth the trouble .
Small menu and wine list but both very good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

It is my pleasure to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Many thanks for your very kind comments on the hotel setting and The Barn restaurant; I am delighted your overall experience was to your satisfaction. I will share your kind comments with everyone here and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

After a mix up, ended up staying here and it was simply stunning. Attentive, welcoming and friendly staff, who went out of their way to ensure your needs were met. My room was in the stable block, perfectly appointed. Enormous copper bath, rain shower, fresh fruit, and a huge comfortable bed, with feather pillows and duvet. A short stroll in the grounds and it was as if you were in the middle of the countryside. Dining in isn't cheap, and there are many local places that offer better value. That said, I thoroughly enjoyed the food and wine I had, especially breakfast. Nice for a special occasion or treat!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Scoobbydoo

Many thanks for your kind review on your recent visit to Coworth Park. It is my pleasure to see that your stay was most enjoyable and that you appreciated the service from our team as well as the warmth and style of our Stables rooms and suites. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the countryside in the very near future.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I stayed here with my girlfriend and it was absolutely amazing. We had a room in the main house and the room itself was stunning, super clean and with gorgeous views. You simply couldn't have faulted it. I've stayed at many nice hotels around the world but I can honestly say that this is without doubt one of the finest.

The experience of being at this hotel, from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave is sublime and every bit luxury. We stayed for two nights and didn't leave the hotel once, we ate breakfast through to dinner with a view of totally relaxing and we did exactly that. The spa was lovely and my girlfriend loved the treatments. Bar and waiter/waitress staff were lovely. They all remembered your favourite drinks and they went out of their way to be helpful.

Granted this place isn't cheap, especially if you practically live there for the weekend, but you simply won't regret it.

If you're considering going then don't think twice, you simply won't find better. Enjoy.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
CoworthPark, General Manager at Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Many thanks for taking the time to leave such a complimentary review of your most recent visit to Coworth Park. I am so pleased to read how much you appreciate the grounds, the team here and the service and I look forward to personally welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The thing that stands out at this hotel is the service: it is truly amazing and top notch. I have not experienced the "can-do" attitude like this anywhere in the world. Nothing was a problem ever and the staff really went out of their way to help us have a fun stay.

We were there over Easter and there were lots of activities for kids, an excellent warm swimming pool, horses and most importantly an Easter Bunny! We stayed in inter-connecting rooms which were ideal as we had three generations of our family with us.

The grounds are amazing and very relaxing when you are still so close to London.

If it hadn't been for the horror stories highlighted recently by what is happening in Brunei, we would definitely be coming here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in the stables which was not a problem being away from the main house. There are plenty o...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SulaMetz
CoworthPark, General Manager at Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed staying with us over Easter and how much you enjoyed our Easter themed activities for children including the horse riding and swimming pool as well as exploring the grounds. It is a pleasure to read how much you appreciated the service from the team during your stay. Regarding your concerns, please be assured that Coworth Park is managed by Dorchester Collection, and we abide by the laws of the countries where we operate. Other countries’ laws do not affect the policies that govern how we run our hotels. Our reputation, which has been built on service and integrity, speaks for itself. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you personally back to Coworth Park in the future.
Best regards, Zoe Jenkins, General Manager, Coworth Park, Dorchester Collection

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ascot
Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa
Stoke Park Country Club, Spa and Hotel
Royal Berkshire Hotel
Royal Berkshire Hotel
#1 of 2 in Sunninghill

Been to Coworth Park - Dorchester Collection? Share your experiences!