Sunningdale Park
Highclere Hotel(Ascot)(Great Value!)
US$101
Royal Berkshire Hotel(Sunninghill)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$118
US$190
US$159
Agoda.com
US$124
US$119
Travelocity
Travelodge Bracknell Central(Bracknell)(Great Value!)
US$68
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Bagshot Hotel(Bagshot)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$96
PremierInn.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,028 results
All reviewsnorthcote houseascot raceslovely groundswedding venueroyal ascottea and coffeeshort stayandersonracecourselegolandheathrow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Just. a stones throw away from Ascot, perfect venue. Nice clean room,beautiful grounds. Only disappointment was restaurant closed early so no where to eat at 830am.friendly welcoming staff. Water and chocolates in room a nice touch

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
KyranBradley, General Manager at Sunningdale Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Hello NorthansMaz,

Thank you so much for submitting your kind feedback to Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to Sunningdale Park Venue and your comments are genuinely noted. The team and I are over the moon you have taken time out to e-mail us with your feedback Thank You.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to Sunningdale Park very soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is a big hotel spread over several buildings in a nice park. Reception is central, the restaurant is at one end of the park, my room at the other far end. The park (and the weather) was beautiful, so not a problem. Less suitable out of the summer season I would say.

The restaurant/bar is OK, food is nice and for a reasonable price. Big breakfast buffet with all the English regulars. Missed some fish personally. Breakfast during weekdays only till 9AM, which is very early. No WiFi in the bar downstairs.

My room was decent, just big enough for a double bed, a desk and a mini-TV. WiFi is free and overall fast enough. No bath, just a shower. Coffee/Tea as usual in UK. Room was noisy, could hear everything from the hallway and adjacent rooms.

A big sign on the door of my room said; Pls vacate your room on the day of check-out at 9AM. This is much to early so just ignore.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Hello RolandBNL

Thank you so much for your feedback to Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to Sunningdale Park Venue and comments noted.

The team and I are pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay at Sunningdale, even if a little quirky: life would be boring otherwise, would you not agree.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to Sunningdale Park very soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The surrounding area is very pretty as are the grounds. Good trails for a morning run. . The rooms are located in various buildings and a map is provided.

My room was spotless and a good size. Chocolates are in the room upon arrival, along with bottles of water, although these are not replenished. There is an ironing board plus iron, hair dryer, kettle, tea and coffee all supplied with tea and coffee stations dotted around the complex.

My room had a good sized en suite - albeit only a shower not a bath.

It can be a bit noisy, people coming and going especially if you have a room situated near the front entrance.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014

Hello KimL

Thank you so much for submitting your honest feedback to Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at Sunningdale Park Venue and comments accordingly noted. The team and I are really pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay.

I do hope we can welcome you back to Sunningdale Park very soon! In the meantime have a great weekend

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Stayed here recently for a wedding. We were lucky to be there on a beautiful sunny weekend which really showed off the lovely grounds at their best - including the rabbits lolloping about! We had lunch in the bar - the sunny terrace at the back was great, even if the sandwiches were nothing to write home about.

The room itself was fine - reasonably spacious and had all the amenities we wanted, although the mattress was on the saggy side. The bathroom was spotless - I have never seen a cleaner shower screen, but it's a shame the shower itself was pitiful - more water came out of the back than the head. I mentioned this to reception as we left but other people in our group commented on it too so maybe it's a general issue with the Chaucer bathrooms.

Breakfast was ok - a plentiful array but the hot items looked like they'd sat there a while.

Reception staff were all helpful and friendly, in fact all the staff we encountered were.

Northcote House, where the wedding and reception were held, is stunning. It seemed to work really well as a venue with everything in one place, and all the guests were accommodated in the nearest block of rooms, which was great.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Hello London_UK_me

Thank you so much for submitting your honest feedback to Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at Sunningdale Park Venue and comments accordingly noted. The team and I are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and in particular the Wedding at Northcote House.

However we have let you down with the shower needless to say that issue has been addressed: Sorry

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed here for a conference this weekend. As others have stated this very much feels like a glorified halls of residence but that said I think they are trying to make the best of the building they have.

On the positive side the rooms are clean and look recently decorated. The shower was powerful, the bed was comfortable and the grounds are really nice. The food was also good, on the whole, and the staff were all friendly and helpful.

On the downside there is a slight lack of attention to detail that seems to permeate the place - I could see a broken roof tile on the ground from my window, for instance. I ordered a coke with dinner and was given a diet coke and the window blinds didn't quite manage to join and keep out the light - none of this is exactly major but it does give the place a slight air of not being entirely well maintained.

More importantly sound does travel between the rooms and I could hear other people moving around from about 6am each morning.

That said the room was a decent price and its perfectly fine for conference accommodation. You may want something else for a holiday.

All in all I wouldn't advise anyone to avoid here but I wouldn't urge you to find it either.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business