“Dogs??? This is a coffee shop not a dog sanctuary”

Starbucks Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Ascot
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Love the staff, enjoy the product, but APPALLED that dogs are allowed inside - I go there for morning coffee on a regular basis, and there are usually up to six dogs inside (not talking about assistance dogs, to which I would obviously have no objection) just ordinary dogs. I believe there is a refurb planned, I sincerely hope this will include a NO DOGS policy!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

It looked like the floor hadn't been cleaned in many days. Filthy with bits all over it and white thick layers of dust under the chairs. No cups - everyone was given a takeaway cup even if they were drinking in - did someone not want to do the washing up? Really disappointing especially for a so-called smart area!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank susiel996
Reviewed 1 April 2017

Starbucks is directly across from Windsor Castle. Got some cool souvenir mugs for our collection. Was really helpful finding area attractions.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I love Starbucks coffee but this branch is understaffed and therefore the staff who do work here are overworked and constantly busy. The tables. are dirty, the place is dirty, the coffee can be cold as I think that the machines aren't maintained or cleaned in the way they should be.
Come on Starbucks!! You don't pay tax, you pay your staff minimal wages, get more staff in and get your act together!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We love Starbucks coffee, we love the atmosphere and people-watching of the Ascot branch, and the staff are really nice but.....the place is pretty dirty, it's not being cleaned properly. Not the entirely the staff's fault as it's so busy but they do need to clean it! When I visit I have to wipe down the table myself as it's filthy.