“The best local photographer”

Rhubarb And Custard Photo Gallery
Ranked #9 of 13 things to do in Eton
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Kind, cheery, accomodating and amusing. Rhubarb and Custard Photography are thoroughly recommended.We have used Hadji on several occasions and each time we have been very impressed with the results.

Reviewed 24 November 2011

As a local I have been into the gallery several times. They have some fantastic exhibitions, wonderful themes and often run preview evenings with drinks and canapes, so there's always something fresh and new to see, and the owner is incredibly hospitable. I have a large photo on my lounge wall from the galary, it's stunning and even better is that the photo was taken by the gallery owner himself, who signed it for me. Eton is jam packed with fantastic independent shops, and Rhubarb and Custard displays the essence of successful independent traders in a friendly English town. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank ALifeMapped