“What's gone wrong?”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I used to eat here on a regular basis and loved the food. But after having regular take always from this restaurant, I won't eat here again. The takeaway containers were only half filled and most of it filled with sauce not very much meat at all. It really makes you wonder if they want your custom because the takeaways are a joke. I won't be back and I would not recommend this restaurant to my friends. I cannot comment on the "eat-in" meals though.

2  Thank David H

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My son is a regular here and so on visiting him we often find ourselves visiting this restaurant. We have always found the staff friendly and the service has been very efficient. Food is excellent and reasonably priced. Tends to be rather quiet but then we eat early e.g. 7pm ish.

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

I have been coming here for 13 years I and have never had a bad thing to say about this place. In fact I have given it 5 stars in previous ratings. However it had gone down hill tremendously this year and I have stopped going.
The staff have turned into morons, the lamb jalfrezi was like a poor lamb stew and place is always empty where before you had to book our wait for a table.

Very disappointed.

2  Thank SMcGrane
Reviewed 24 August 2013

This our 'local' Indian restaurant so regularly eat here. The prices are decent for Eton and the staff are really friendly. This is the best place for Indian Food even if the next door Indian restaurant looks inviting this is the place to chose.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

We love to go back again. Thanks for the wonderful food! Good value for money.Onion bhajee as starter and chicken shashlic with nan bread as main dish and vegetable curry as side dish enjoyed thouroly. As dessert fantastica icecream nice too.