“The best tandoori mixed grill”
Review of Golden Curry

Golden Curry
Ranked #10 of 13 Restaurants in Eton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Fantastic little restaurant on Eton high street. Great menu & atmosphere. Without a doubt the best tandoori mixed grill in the area

2  Thank Foodielub

Reviewed 27 May 2014

good food and good price, service was great and staff were very friendly.we had a mix of dishes and everyone enjoyed it

2  Thank crispey26
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I too was put off by the negative reviews but it came through once again after my last visit and delivered on (for me) the fundamental premise of Indian food...a bit slutty but you always leave feeling very satisfied. Maybe not the type of 'girl' you want to take home to meet your folks but hey... a little guilty pleasure is the spice of life!

2  Thank mxb_11
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We frequently stay in Windsor/Eton and have always eaten at this restaurant. Before our recent visit and after reading some of the latest reviews we were a bit concerned that the restaurant may have changed hands or gone downhill for some reason. However everything was as perfect as always. The service was excellent, the staff friendly and efficient. We had starters, main courses, rice and nan and the bill was less than £30! Incredible for the quality of food served. We wouldn't hesitate to return again.

2  Thank Tjsymons
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

My other half and I have visited this restaurant frequently over the last couple of years and have never been disappointed!

The food is just the best in the Windsor/Eton area! The service is normally very speedy and the food is reasonably priced. The tarka daal is simply the best around!

I would highly recommend- I won't eat curry anywhere else!

2  Thank rkt33