“Great food, great company great work ethic. Nice !!!!!”
Review of Zero 3

Zero 3
Ranked #6 of 13 Restaurants in Eton
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Zero 3 - a warm, family run sandwich bar-cafe situated in the heart of Eton High Street. Serving hot and cold meals from our eat in and takeaway menus seven days a week. All our meals are freshly prepared and cooked on site by our resident chef.
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Probably a little bias as I go here every day. But.... There's a good reason for that. The food is good always fresh and produced to order just as I like it. Bal and Ranj are lovely people who really do make you feel welcome. For an ever expanding menu or for the best of the classics. You need to visit. Oh yes take away too if you're in a hurry. Love it, love them. Thanks for looking after me and my friends.

2  Thank Dave W

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I went there with my lady on 27/07/13. For sat morning breakfast and and wow what a zero 3 breakfast is i have a big appetite and could not Finnish this meal it was double everything.my lady had the smaller full English breakfast which was a plate full as well we both very much enjoyed our meals and drinks we will be both going back there. very friendly cafe its the best cafe in Eton & Windsor by far and great value for money

1  Thank daren1970
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Love this place, it's a stones throw from Central Windsor and serves great food at reasonable prices. Am particularly fond of the Chai Latte, better than the usual big chains. They also do goold old fried bread with their breakfasts which is difficult to find these days. Great service and a great selection of food, give it a go!

1  Thank tajman1610
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I couldnt recommend a visit to this cafe enough to anyone visiting Windsor or Eton. Great food, lots of variety, brilliant staff who cant do enough, coffee with kick and great value considering the area! During the week it's buzzing full of Eton college tutors and students in their attire, during the weekends the locals and tourists, no matter what time of day there is always a lovely energy about this lovely, friendly family-owned cafe. I strongly suggest trying their fresh baked sandwich rolls or their homemade soups

1  Thank PinkSlim79
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Miss the usual chains in windsor and go to Zero 3 - great coffee. Occasionally deserve a hot egg and bacon sarnie which are top class.
Really nice staff who always bring the coffee to the chairs outside.
Beloved by the pupils at Eton - at £35k a year you would have thought they would feed them!

1  Thank Sion35