We booked the spa day through whanda.com and what a pleasant experience it was.
We were received with a warm welcome by the manager at the hotels entrance and shown down to the spa. The ladies greated us and showed us around the spa.
Even though the spa was very small, it made it all the more special. Some overnight guests used them facilities in the morning which became slightly crowded but by 11am it was very quiet.
Lunch was lovely, I would recommend the goats cheese salad.
The beauty therapists worked so hard, and all the ladies in the spa area are a real credit to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely Edwardian building with it's own private gardens and swimming pool. Ample free car parking and great road access to the M4, M40 AND M404. Heathrow less than half an hour away and London also. Great location for Ascot, Kempton, Sandown, Windsor, Newbury and Lingfield racecourses. Close to Henley, Kingston Upon Thames,Windsor and for all major visitor attractions around The Central Thames Valley. 2 AA Rosetted Restaurant, Large Function Room and Spa Facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fredrick`s Hotel Restaurant Maidenhead
- Fredricks Hotel Maidenhead
- Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa Maidenhead, Berkshire