We had a birthday celebration Sunday lunch here last weekend and I have to say we were looked after perfectly by Francesco and his team. We had a table for 10 including a 3 year old and a baby and right from our initial enquiry nothing was too much trouble. The menu was varied and interesting, the service was friendly and the meal was excellent. There was another large family celebration at another table which added to the relaxed atmosphere. I would thoroughly recommend Fredrick's for a Sunday lunch gathering!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely Edwardian building with it's own private gardens and swimming pool. Ample free car parking and great road access to the M4, M40 AND M404. Heathrow less than half an hour away and London also. Great location for Ascot, Kempton, Sandown, Windsor, Newbury and Lingfield racecourses. Close to Henley, Kingston Upon Thames,Windsor and for all major visitor attractions around The Central Thames Valley. 2 AA Rosetted Restaurant, Large Function Room and Spa Facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fredrick`s Hotel Restaurant Maidenhead
- Fredricks Hotel Maidenhead
- Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa Maidenhead, Berkshire