Stayed here on a travelzoo deal on 28/29 Dec for my birthday. Was upgraded to the Presidents Suite on arrival. Check in was quick & easy and we were shown to our suite by the receptionist. A lovely personal touch. Room was huge and well decorated. Spa is small, but perfectly sized for the hotel. Plenty of loungers. Swimming outside in a heated pool in December was fantastic. 5 course taster menu at dinner - food was superb. The chef must be commended. Both maître d's were polite and attentive without being intrusive. Drinks are expensive (£65 for bottle of champagne) but this is in line with all 4 star hotels so close to London & Windsor. Highly recommend a visit to this little gem. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely Edwardian building with it's own private gardens and swimming pool. Ample free car parking and great road access to the M4, M40 AND M404. Heathrow less than half an hour away and London also. Great location for Ascot, Kempton, Sandown, Windsor, Newbury and Lingfield racecourses. Close to Henley, Kingston Upon Thames,Windsor and for all major visitor attractions around The Central Thames Valley. 2 AA Rosetted Restaurant, Large Function Room and Spa Facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fredrick`s Hotel Restaurant Maidenhead
- Fredricks Hotel Maidenhead
- Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa Maidenhead, Berkshire