I stayed here for my partners birthday in November. Very nice hotel, lovely staff. It was extremely quiet as it was mid week but that was fine for us... Sauna and steam room was great (the pool was tiny as half was cut off- my partner explained in the summer it opens out. It is very beautiful to look at and must be amazing in the nice weather with all the lovely furniture in the gardens). The cocktails and food although quite pricey was gorgeous and the waiter was very attentive I'm sorry I didn't get his name to mention him. The poor man had to keep opening stiff doors so I could go out to smoke-I'm sure you will remember! He was very sweet about it. Overall a really wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely Edwardian building with it's own private gardens and swimming pool. Ample free car parking and great road access to the M4, M40 AND M404. Heathrow less than half an hour away and London also. Great location for Ascot, Kempton, Sandown, Windsor, Newbury and Lingfield racecourses. Close to Henley, Kingston Upon Thames,Windsor and for all major visitor attractions around The Central Thames Valley. 2 AA Rosetted Restaurant, Large Function Room and Spa Facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fredrick`s Hotel Restaurant Maidenhead
- Fredricks Hotel Maidenhead
- Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa Maidenhead, Berkshire