A private hotel rather than a chain with great facilities and staff. An excellent location near to the M4 and easy access of marlow and Henley which are nice to visit.
We loved this hotel. The room booked was described as a small double but we had a lovely big room with a comfy king sized bed. Tea making facilities were delivered upon request, free of charge. Robes and slippers were provided for going to the spa which was fabulous. lots of comfortable chairs with magazines, a warm fire was burning and the indoor pool has doors to the outside which was warm to swim in even in January! The staff are all very friendly and helpful and breakfast was excellent. This hotel was a real treat and we very much enjoyed our stay and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lovely Edwardian building with it's own private gardens and swimming pool. Ample free car parking and great road access to the M4, M40 AND M404. Heathrow less than half an hour away and London also. Great location for Ascot, Kempton, Sandown, Windsor, Newbury and Lingfield racecourses. Close to Henley, Kingston Upon Thames,Windsor and for all major visitor attractions around The Central Thames Valley. 2 AA Rosetted Restaurant, Large Function Room and Spa Facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fredrick`s Hotel Restaurant Maidenhead
- Fredricks Hotel Maidenhead
- Fredrick's Hotel Restaurant Spa Maidenhead, Berkshire