Travelodge Maidenhead Central Hotel
US$174
US$113
  • Restaurant
US$253
All reviewstrain stationcar parkbudget hoteltown centrecomfortable bedpleasant staynight staystayed one nightsainsburyshairdryer
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have been staying at the Travelodge in Maidenhead for quite some time now and thought i should share my experience.
The Staff have been fantasitc ,always friendly and personable.
Thanks Shareen,Kony ,Kay ,Eve, Keiran,and Horarata you have all made me feel very welcolme.
I dont know who the cleaners are, but they should also be congratulated
The accomadation is cleaned daily and always to a very high standard.

Well done Travelodge Maidenhead ,this is the best one i have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: All rooms are V Good
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank david_john_fish01
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Good value for money, the hotel was very clean and the staff welcoming.It is a quiet hotel to stay during the week days, on the weekends sometimes a litle noise from outside but you can always ask for a quiet room if there is any available.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank botecotascatapas
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Important caveat: This joint is not affiliated with the US Travelodge chain, so don't hold it against the US firm of the same name. Good news--location is convenient, directly across from the rail station. Bad news--staff were not hostile, but unwelcoming; room was very small, even by European standards; bathroom was not much larger than the one on my airplane, and by the way no soap or shampoo, nor anyplace in the shower to put them down if there had been; hot water never pushed past tepid; very thin walls; no air worth breathing. I stayed in several less expensive places in England, all of them better than this.

Room Tip: Rooms in other hotels are better.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I have been here a couple of times as the customer i was visiting is across the street. This is the type of hotel you find if you are in budget as it have very limited resources. There's no closet in the room, you only have a hard plastic chair to seat and a small desktop to put your things with no drawers in it. They don't have AC on the rooms and even in a cool day the room is hot. I stayed here last week while a hot wave was on UK and it was very difficult to sleep as there's nothing in the room to cool it

Room Tip: go as high as you can, the noise of the street is very annoying
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel rooms are clean and comfortable apart from the lack of air conditioning. Unfortunately I cannot have the windows open due to the noise from the traffic which I can hear over my television. They are decorated nicely. The bed is very comfortable. I've slept well. The only downside is hearing the people above me walking around in their room, very creaky floors.

The breakfast is a bit bland but it's ok, not bad. The cooked breakfast could do with more choice. I've had evening meals and they have been nice so far. The menu has decent options.

The service has been good, very welcoming and friendly.

The location is really good. I stepped off the train and the travelodge was in front of me. It's right in the centre so close to my business and plenty of food places.
Overall the standard is ok.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business