“Smart clean and good location”
Review of Innovation - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2012

This is a newly opened Indian Restaurant, there are dozens to choose from these days but Innovation stands out for its bright and simple decor. Theres a real sense of space here rather than being cramped in llike some establishments.Parking can be had on the streets around but its easier to park in the nearby mulit-storie carpark. The menu has a good range, most fairly typical for an Indian Rerstaurant.The food is the best of this cuisine Ive had for some time and polite service to match. There are nice big tables so large parties can be catered for with ease. Pricing is about rigfht for the quality, maybe the beer is a tad dear, but on the other hand we were given a choice of complementry drink after our meal. Reccomended.

There are newer reviews for Innovation

Reviewed 13 October 2011

I went to Innovation with a colleague last night and I can only echo the thoughts of the previous reviewer. Being a Wednesday, there was a deal on of any starter, any main plus rice or naan for £12.95. When you conider that some of the mains are that price alone, this represents great value.

The food and service were both of the highest level and I couldn't fault anything about the meal. I would recommend this Indian to everyone.

1  Thank 70'sThrowback
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I took a bunch of people from work to this restaurant that opened relatively recently and we had a great time.

The food was lovely and the surroundings were lovely. We asked for a selection and he brought us a wide array of starters and mains, all while taking on board a nut allergy that one person on our table had.

All the tables are made from inlaid marble and wine glasses are crystal. Certainly not the traditional decor for an Indian restaurant.

I have watched the owner renovate the old British Legion building during the last 12 months and he has put his heart and soul into it. Show an interest and he will take you on a tour of the building including the two function rooms. The restaurant was recently officially launched by Teresa May, the Home Secretary.

One tip is that often the restaurant looks empty from the street as there is a big main room near the back of the restaurant. I'm not sure why they do this as I, like others, get a bit nervous about an empty looking restaurant.