“Not good”

Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating
“Not good”
Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

Great staff food rubbish ??????? If only the food was as good as the staff ... Do not come here for your lunch .. Rubbish big time :-S

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank elga_stroud

London,
“Shockingly shocking in my view”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I like to try all different places whenever I'm in Maidenhead, so when I went here I didn't think it would be much different! I spent a good 2 hours in there eating, drinking and reading my magazine on a Friday evening, and didn't see anyone else dine in. There were some take away orders, but not another customer ate in. The food was typical generic Indian food to me, nothing special, nothing that felt like any passion was put into cooking it. Not only was the food nothing special, it was very expensive!

• Visited April 2013
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Second-hand food anyone?”
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

We went here a few times after moving to the local area but always seemed to have funny guts the day after each encounter. We put this down to our taste for hot curries. However, on our last visit the horrible truth was revealed to us when, after finishing our poppodums, the waiter picked up the dips, accidentally popping his thumb into the chutney in the process, and to our amazement, promptly plonked it on the table in front of some other customers to enjoy with their poppodums. While I appreciate the caring sharing ethos of this approach, we did find it a teensy bit disgusting. We often wondered why this place was always empty, even on a Saturday night. We wonder no longer. Please avoid, unless you really want to participate in bacteria trade with your neighbours.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Nick_Antera_309
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Good food and good service”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Went to Ocean Village on a Saturday night with my girlfriend. We were warmly greeted at the door and shown to our table. The place was very quiet,so the service was very good. The food came promptly and was very good also. Will definitely be visiting again.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank JAKESEY3
“Nice staff the best”
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Very poor food so sad as the staff are fantastic the best and make you so welcome, will try again soon :-S