“Fantastic everytime”
Review of Thai & Far Eastern Foods - CLOSED

Thai & Far Eastern Foods
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Popular cafe, inside the Thai Supermarket on the High Street. Freshly cooked original Thai Curry and Thai Noodles every day for lunch and dinner, plus satay, spring rolls and Pad Thai. Eat in or take away. Seating available inside and outside.
maidenhead
“Fantastic everytime”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Wonderful food every time iI have eaten here ( 20+ times ). Great to see them going from strength to strength and they deserve to do well given the hard work they put in. Delicious red curry and perfect hand made spring rolls. Kids love the massaman which is a good alternative if you aren't keen on spicy, it tastes great. For the same price as a McDonalds you can have authentic freshly made thai food.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank markieboy7
Richard W, Owner at Thai & Far Eastern Foods, responded to this review, 13 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this review. We appreciate your comments and feedback. Look forward to having you and your family some time soon!

• Thai first
Maidenhead
“Authentic, tasty Thai food”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

To be honest I have always been rather disappointed by Thai food in the Uk. But this place is different. The food seems to be much more authentic than most restaurants. And absolutely delicious. The surroundings are basic, you are really eating in a shop, but more than compensated for by the excellent food. Fantastic value for money too.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank David J
Richard W, Owner at Thai & Far Eastern Foods, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Thank you for your feedback and taking time to write this review. We are very pleased you like the food we serve. You have great taste, as we only serve fresh curries, noodles and hand rolled spring rolls.
Reading, United Kingdom
“Don't waste time”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

The staff here are not friendly and the lady I assume is in charge does not smile. Although they sell some nice stuff the food is not that great i wont be going there again and do not recommend this place to anyone.

Richard W, Owner at Thai & Far Eastern Foods, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Thank you for your comments. I am not exactly sure where we can improve here. Of course, we are 'Service with a Smile', so sorry we let you down on this occasion. The queues of people wanting to eat our food is our best signal of how good our food actually is. If you would be kind enough to discuss any issues you had on this occasion, we would love to hear from you. Have a great day and see you soon.
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Yummy Thai food stall”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I was in the area and thought of trying the food stall inside this Thai supermarket for the first time. The counter is at the back of the store with an inside seating area next to the supermarket racks. I ordered two vegetable Pad Thai and a vegetable spring roll. All came to just £10, and it was very filling. The rice noodles used in the dishes were thicker than those I have had at other Thai restaurants, but I found that this kind of rice noodle was also nice. I didn't spot that the day's menu that was on the wall next to the door until I was on my way out, otherwise I would have tried their noodle soup too which also looked really nice. Probably next time :)

• Visited February 2014
Berkshire
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

I love this place!
It's great how the street food section has grown.. Much to popular demand.
My youngest son loves the thai curry and spring rolls and I love everything!
The shop is great, always get my produce here when trying to cook thai at home.
I hope they don't get too big and keep the fast food/street style.

Visited February 2014
Richard W, Owner at Thai & Far Eastern Foods, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review and for your valued custom. Your comments are much appreciated. Glad you and your son like the food and we appeal to all generations.