Have just returned from an overnight stay at the Thames Riviera Hotel and can't praise it enough. The room was spotless, bright and with an amazing view of the Thames. We had a wonderful meal and breakfast in the restaurant and found all the staff friendly and helpful. Our stay was also great value for money and we will definitely return for another visit. This hotel is perfectly situated for a Thames walk both upstream and down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the River Thames by Maidenhead Bridge, this splendid Edwardian building provides the gateway to Maidenhead, just half a mile away. Car parking for guests. Housing a total of 52 bedrooms, with 18 situated in the Waterside Lodge which is sited to the rear of the main building. Many of the well appointed bedrooms offer superb river views and others balconies, which overlook the terraces and River Thames. The Hotel has a renowned restaurant and bar in The Blue River Cafe which has been the place to be for over a decade with its fantastic food and lively atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Thames Riviera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thames Riviera Maidenhead
- Thames Riviera Hotel
- The Thames Riviera Hotel Maidenhead, Berkshire