Just stayed for 2 days.
Absolutely amazing view, room were with a very good quality/price ratio, food was marvellous all staff was great. All was great apart one thing…one member of staff was so unpleasant to us that almost made our visit not worth.
She seemed to be a lovely person but at the end her service was so rude and no close to the hotel standards.
Her name tag stated Kirsty or Kristy (just trying to be as accurate as possible) and almost made us never return.
This is a situation for the management to solve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the banks of the River Thames by Maidenhead Bridge, this splendid Edwardian building provides the gateway to Maidenhead, just half a mile away. Car parking for guests. Housing a total of 52 bedrooms, with 18 situated in the Waterside Lodge which is sited to the rear of the main building. Many of the well appointed bedrooms offer superb river views and others balconies, which overlook the terraces and River Thames. The Hotel has a renowned restaurant and bar in The Blue River Cafe which has been the place to be for over a decade with its fantastic food and lively atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Thames Riviera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thames Riviera Maidenhead
- Thames Riviera Hotel
- The Thames Riviera Hotel Maidenhead, Berkshire