Sunny Cottage
Kingswood Hotel(Maidenhead)
US$50
US$49
Agoda.com
Norfolk House Hotel(Maidenhead)(Great Value!)
US$127
Premier Inn Maidenhead Town Centre(Maidenhead)(Great Value!)
US$85
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$70
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsmueslifresh fruitfat duckb bon arrivalwonderful gardena fantastic place to stayfull english breakfastpot of teanext morningensuite bathroomone night staycomfortable bedsholiday innbrayvasetaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We had a very pleasant stay at the Sunny Cottage in early June 2013. We chose this location due to its close proximity to Heathrow and only stayed for one night, but we wish we could have spent more time here. Vreny was so friendly and warm and made sure that all of our needs were tended to. The room was spacious and nicely furnished, with beautiful views of the backyard garden. One of the highlights of our room was the large bathroom with full tub- this was the only B&B we stayed in during our 2-week trip that had this luxury! After a busy day of touring the countryside, a relaxing bath was just what we needed. The breakfast in the morning was delicious, I couldn't get enough of the yogurt and muesli! This was also the only B&B that had the morning paper on the table for us to read, which was a nice touch.

Vreny also offered to book us a cab to Heathrow and provided us with information about how the Queen's 60th coronation celebrations might impact our tour of London. This level of attention and care was much appreciated. We can't recommend this B&B highly enough!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Gold Room with a double bed.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2013

From the moment we arrived Vreny was the perfect hostess even letting us check in early so we could get changed on our way to The Fat Duck for birthday celebrations with our son and daughter.
We had two rooms both were spotlessly clean and very well decorated with lovely fluffy towels
Breakfast was something else I would say the best we have ever had in a Bed and Breakfast . The variety and quantity was amazing fresh fruit home made muesli pastries cheeses yogurt and much more plus a delicious huge full English breakfast.Cannot recommend it highly enough.

Room Tip: Both the twin and double were excellent
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Dear Vreny
I just wanted to say thank you for making me so welcome on my recent stay (9 May 2013). I loved your B&B one of the best I have stayed in - my room was beautifully decorated and the furnishings were so beautifully chosen and displayed. The room was immaculately clean and was a treat to get a proper cup of tea made on arrival.
Breakfast was delicious and I wish I could have spent more time taking full advantage of it
I would certainly come back and stay with you again.
Lisa

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Sunny cottage is a home from home a truly wonderful guest house ! The decor is lovely and rooms are very comfortable . I used this guest house as I was working away from home and as a lone female I felt very safe, comfortable and at home in my room! I challenge anyone to find a better breakfast at a hotel ! Everything you could ever ask for . I will definitely be back here on my next visit to head office . Thank you Vreny !

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

My wife and her parents stayed with Vreny, the owner, whilst doing a bit of a Gastro tour in Bray.
The rooms are beautifully kept, spotless and Vreny really makes you feel welcome.
I am not normally a B+B person but Sunny Cottages is the best option for the price, in the area.
The breakfast is to die for!!!
Recommended!