“Best chicken”

Gourmet Chicken Company
Ranked #7 of 149 Restaurants in Maidenhead
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Churassco Grilled Grilled Chicken served mild, medium, hot or barbecue
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Best chicken”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Had a takeout from here tonight and wow was it good and one guest was a chef and she loved it ,try them ,it dose cost a bit more but the whole chicken is large enough for 5/6 people.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank robghope

Maidenhead
“Lean, fresh, tasty and affordable!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

I am quite a fussy eater and usually take quite a while to decide on where to eat, so as this place was new my friends and I gave it a go.

The food was well cooked, I could tell there was a lot of care and attention. The chips were big and not soggy like other places and the seating area is cosy. Most of the sauces are the chefs own and taste good. Will be visiting again. Tasty and affordable!

Visited January 2014
3 Thank David M
Windsor, United Kingdom
“New Chicken Place in Town”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I was told of this place by a friend. It used to be Tamarind Indian Restaurant and is now called Gourmet Chicken Company. I recall being there before it was fully converted and may have left a review.....can't be sure.
I took a friend there today for lunch and was quite surprised to see what could be served as a chicken meal. We were in a bit of a hurry so I ordered the Cajun chicken wrap with chips in a metal container. Very pleasant I must say and the owner/chef/waiter couldn't have been more attentive.
When I have more time, I'll go again with the family and review again.

• Visited January 2014
4 Thank greekpete
UK
“Nice chick”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

this is a fun new place. It draws ideas from a famous chicken franchise but implements with style!

Chickens are all free range and bought from the local farmers market. I saw them wheeled in by the dozen!

Chicken is succulent but still cooked enough for my taste. Flavours good but be warned the Cajun wrap is spicy! Maybe too much so! Add some homemade green chilli sauce and your mouth will be on fire. Yeehar!

Drinks are bottomless!

Best bit are the starters. I love the fresh salad with avo and dressing. I love the red onion rings and spicy rice. Kids love the chips. Not tried all the other sides eg falafel and coleslaw.

Small place so the service is very good.

My current new fave (bored of Thai now)

5 Thank chappers8