US$176
US$84
US$128
US$123
Travelocity
Norfolk House Hotel(Maidenhead)(Great Value!)
US$90
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscar parkthyme restaurantmeal dealmulti storeyparking situationtop floorhigh streetfive minute walkquick checkcentral locationcomfortable stayfamily roomair conbreakfast and dinnercomfortable bedsclean hotelshort stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Quite honestly you know what you are gonna get when you stay at a premier inn. I have to say the customer service at this hotel was outstanding from start to finish. Lovely information given on arrival about parking, restaurants etc. Room excellent and travel advice most helpful. Room as expected does what it says on tin. We used restaurant for dinner with the hotel in customer service overdrive. Marvellous attention to detail and service from the exceptional “Wilson” who attended our every need. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel a cut above your average Premier Inn!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I won't go into much detail as one Premier Inn is pretty much like another! The rooms are on the the small side compared to the older Premier Inns, but everything felt very nice and new. The extra bed was not made and there was no bedding, but the friendly staff more than made up for this my bringing some up straightaway and even gave us a free drink. This hotel is a little more expensive than the nearby Travelodge, but seems to be in a more pleasant location.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I cannot keep this a secret anymore! I have discovered many Premier Inns throughout the years,and have my favourites. I stayed here recently in June 2018 and this was my second visit. I stayed just the one night,but I cannot fault this Hotel. From my arrival, to my departure, I was made to feel very welcome, by the reception staff through to the restaurant staff, both Evening and Morning. My room (615) had an absolute beautiful view of a park area, and hills in the distance....all 35 mins from Paddington!

Room Tip: Ask for a room from the fifth floor up to seventh, for great views e.g 615
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Better to book online as cheaper, but room was great, bed very comfortable, temperature in room as I wanted it, and the dinner had a whopping 30% discount added. Breakfast was very well done as was dinner and the quality is excellent. Very pleased with everything.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family