“Legoland stay”

Ranked #4 of 23 Windsor B&B and Inns
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“Legoland stay”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We had a lovely stay over at Alma House whilst visiting Legoland. The family room was spotlessly clean and newly refurbished to a high standard. The breakfast selection was great and suited our family. Free parking over night on the road just outside. Would definitely stay again as better value than other options.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights mid week on business. Great value for money, will be staying here again.
Staff very friendly, parking outside is cheap 70p! Cold milk, cereal, toast, fresh juice, REAL COFFEE!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We only stayed for one night but we found Alma House to be clean, modern and homely. Perfect for a stopover in Windsor, central location and very near to the town. Very child friendly with extremely helpful staff who allowed us leave our luggage with them while we visited Legoland! Would definately return.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I only stayed at Alma House for one night, as a stopover for an evening out in Windsor, but was very impressed with my experience in this short time.

As I arrived after working hours, I checked-in myself, which was very easy, just using the main door code, with the room key inside waiting for me. My room was clean, well equipped and modern. I was in the single room, which was plenty big enough with a generous bathroom for one person. The self-serve breakfast was laid out, with a small fridge for other bits and had all I needed, short of going into town for a cooked one.

Overall, I had a comfortable night's sleep and enjoyable stay. The team were friendly and helpful in all dealings with them. Definitely recommended, good value, and somewhere I would stay again. Thank you!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Very helpful and friendly staff. Really clean, warm and tasteful design and furnishings. The Breakfast was do it yourself but they had a fridge with fresh milk, bread and a nice Yoghurt and fruit with a little Breakfast bar area. All for 49 quid. It was only a few minutes walk to main pedestrianised shopping bit leading up to Castle.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I was so glad that I was able to find such a pleasant B&B to stay with my friends for the night of my birthday celebrations. All my friends really enjoyed their stay too and we were all pleasantly surprised at how nice the rooms were! If we ever come back to Windsor again we will definitely be staying with Alma House and also I will spread the word to everyone I hear of going to Windsor and highly recommend them.

• Stayed December 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 December 2013

This is the second time that my colleague and I have stayed at Alma House and it has been excellent both times. The accommodation is very comfortable, clean and nicely decorated. The location is great for shopping and a night out in Windsor. Plus the fridge, toaster and tea/coffee facilities meant that we could have refreshments when we wanted them. Excellent Stay! :)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends