US$197
US$260
US$196
US$158
US$149
The George Inn(Eton)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$111
US$163
US$141
  • Restaurant
The Union Inn(Old Windsor)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
US$215
US$200
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsgarden cottageyogurtcontinental breakfasttown centrea quiet residential areadining table and chairsown bathroomshort walkthe main houseexcellent accommodationsmall fridgehighly recommend this b bsingle bedclean towelsdefinately stay againtea and coffeefamily room
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Just a quick note to say how impressed I was with my stay last night. I arrived quite late (10pm), and couldn’t find the attachment for checking in on my phone so called the out of hours number. A very polite and helpful gentleman came out immediately and let me in to my room. The room was beautiful, very well appointed and decorated, and had a fabulous hot power shower to wake me up this morning. All for an extremely reasonable price… I will certainly recommend you to all my friends and family when they come to stay in Windsor. Really excellent experience all round and i couldn't rate you highly enough, thank you.

Room Tip: The Garden Cottage was amazing, but I suspect all of Alma's rooms are!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
56AlmaHouse, Owner at Alma House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Just got around to saying thank you to all of the nice people that have submitted great reviews about Alma House. We have worked hard to get the rooms to a high standard and it is really appreciated when a guest stays and takes time to say how nice it was! Thanks again!

Reviewed 7 February 2016

We spent one night here. It's a short walk to the centre of town, and was a lovely place to stay. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Modern yet cosy. Large bathroom with a good shower. Everything was clean and orderly. I was quite warm when sleeping, but was able to turn the radiator off.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

What a lovely b&b everything was clean ,very neat and well presented. We wish we could of stayed longer. The bathrooms are huge and very luxurious especially the one with the roll top bath. The continental breakfast was fine, ample choice fresh milk ,yoghurt ,fresh coffee, fresh fruit ,toast and cereal. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
56AlmaHouse, Owner at Alma House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2016

Thank you for spending the time to review Alma House and for your nice comments!

Reviewed 9 January 2016

The bedroom (1A) was huge and very nicely furnished. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was huge and the bath was very big and comfortable. The dining room and kitchen was very well furnished and it was a nice private breakfast. It felt like having our own house. It's also only about 5 - 10 minute walk from the castle. I highly recommend Alma House.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely review of Alma House!

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

The B&B is a short walk from Windsor town centre. The rooms were spacious, and each room has it\'s own bathroom. The only downside is that these are location on a communal landing. Overall a very pleasant place to stay, with a great breakfast room.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple