All reviews garden cottage yogurt town centre a quiet residential area dining table and chairs b and b own bathroom short walk the main house self contained excellent accommodation single bed small fridge family room clean towels off street parking definately stay again
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed here last night for my partner's birthday. Lovely comfortable bed and fantastic continental breakfast.

Only a couple of small things. The shower plug was blocked, which caused water to overflow. Parking facility was good, but issues around arranging this to fit everyone's plans.
Great pubs nearby. Would recommend.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
56AlmaHouse, Owner at Alma House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Thank you for such a nice review. Sorry about the shower plug - we have resolved this for future guests - thanks for bringing it to our attention. Glad you found the memory foam mattress comfortable!

Reviewed 3 April 2016

We stayed in the Annexe and were very impressed. Comfy beds, very clean. Good attention to detail and everything you could need. Short walk into the town and good restaurants. Could easily sleep two adults and two children. Breakfast was well catered for and there is a microwave which would be great for families with baby food/meals.would not hesitate to stay again

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosiemay64

Thank you for such a nice review. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 21 March 2016

We did spend one night in this beautiful B&B. Everything was very clean and well presented. We stayed in room number 4 which has two lovely bedrooms. We did feel like at home and we will definitely come back again. Very highly recommending this place for everyone who has family and is looking for cozy place to stay near to town centre!

Room tip: Family rooms, quiet.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
56AlmaHouse, Owner at Alma House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2016

Thank you very much for staying with us. We know you have a choice and appreciate your business - glad you liked it!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Just a quick note to say how impressed I was with my stay last night. I arrived quite late (10pm), and couldn’t find the attachment for checking in on my phone so called the out of hours number. A very polite and helpful gentleman came out immediately and let me in to my room. The room was beautiful, very well appointed and decorated, and had a fabulous hot power shower to wake me up this morning. All for an extremely reasonable price… I will certainly recommend you to all my friends and family when they come to stay in Windsor. Really excellent experience all round and i couldn't rate you highly enough, thank you.

Room tip: The Garden Cottage was amazing, but I suspect all of Alma's rooms are!
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Just got around to saying thank you to all of the nice people that have submitted great reviews about Alma House. We have worked hard to get the rooms to a high standard and it is really appreciated when a guest stays and takes time to say how nice it was! Thanks again!

Reviewed 7 February 2016

We spent one night here. It's a short walk to the centre of town, and was a lovely place to stay. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Modern yet cosy. Large bathroom with a good shower. Everything was clean and orderly. I was quite warm when sleeping, but was able to turn the radiator off.

Date of stay: February 2016