“1st Anniversary Dinner”

The Dining Room
Price range: US$37 - US$148
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Dining Room at The Oakley Court Hotel, Windsor has been awarded a prestigious AA 2 Rosette award. Only 10% of restaurants nationwide are of a standard that merits 2 Rosettes. Head Chef Damian Broom and his team focus on classic simple dishes, not over complicated; just simply delicious. Recently awarded both Chef and Restaurant of the year at the Berkshire Life Food & Drink Awards, The Dining Room is a gastronomical delight not to be missed.
London, United Kingdom
“1st Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Myself and my husband felt very spoilt at the dining room at Oakley court. The staff at the hotel had communicated with the restaurant and so we had a special dessert with happy anniversary written on. A nice touch.

Service was excellent, food arrived at a really comfortable pace so you felt at ease and not rushed. All food was hot and full of flavour although not all the dishes were written in full on the menu so it didn't say what was actually being plated... Check and ask what each dish comes with...

A very enjoyable meal with an outdoor view overlooking the stunning grounds....If you are staying at the hotel definitely book yourself in for dinner. I highly recommend it...

• Visited May 2014

Berkshire, UK
“Mother's Day afternoon tea - yummy!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We visited the bar at the Oakley Court this afternoon for Mother's Day. It was a little pricey, but when I booked I explained we had 5 adults and 3 children, and they suggested we just order the afternoon tea for 5 and share with the kids. That seemed a good idea - and in fact we still came away with a doggy bag of leftovers. The sandwiches were lovely and fresh and tasty, and they had no problem accommodating one plate with 'no butter'. The scones in particular were delicious (although I didn't realise some were savoury until after I'd slathered it in cream and jam - never mind, just scraped it off and it was still nice :-) ). There was a mix of other cake pieces which seemed to go down well. The selection of teas was awesome and everyone was very pleased with their choices.

The staff were all really friendly, and our waitress just seemed to be really enjoying her job and made the whole visit extra special. The kids were given activity packs, and all the mums (3 of us!) got a small flowering plant to take home.

The building itself is really beautiful as well, and so we had a really lovely afternoon. Recommend.

• Visited March 2014
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We booked lunch at the restaurant as a birthday treat. Food took ages to arrive and there were 10 minute intervals between various members of our party receiving food. Quality of food was nothing special. Would never go back.

• Visited March 2014
“So disappointed”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

I booked a room at the Oakley court as a birthday treat for my Husband. I cannot fault the hotel but feel that the Restaurant is such a disappointment. The service was slow, the steak was no better than I cook at home and the wine expensive. Then the bill! We had already booked the three courses for £30 option but when the bill came we were charged full price. I queried it and was told we had to sign the slip and then it would be corrected on our bill when we checked out. Very disconcerting. Such a disappointment as I was hoping for something special.

Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Thank you dinner for dear friends and family”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We booked a table for % persons, at 7.30pm on Saturday 7th December. The meal was scrumtious. The service from entering the hotel right through to leaving was impecable.
My 90 year old mother was so well looked after, by the time she was leaving she was marrying at least 3 staff members.
I stayed at this hotel 23rd to 25th January 2012. I was so imprerssed with the services then, that when the idea for a celebration dinner came up, this was my first choice.
I would truly recommend the Oakley Court Hotel and also the dinning room