The Royal Adelaide Hotel
US$164
US$146
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$229
US$219
US$102
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$174
US$148
US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$158
US$141
Travelocity
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

The Oakley Court(Windsor)
US$248
Hotels.com
US$95
US$72
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
The George Inn(Eton)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$130
  • Breakfast included
The Union Inn(Old Windsor)(Great Value!)
US$96
All reviewslong walkshort walk into townnice hoteleggs benedictsingle roomair conbreakfast was includedper nightfull englishold buildingpleasant staywould stay againwindsor centrepre booknice bathroomshort breakbreakfast room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Not a good experience booked on line with Wotif, when arrived asked about parking was told they had 34 rooms but only 17 car parks and we should have booked car park on line, there was no attachment on site for this, they said you can’t park in the street as you will be clamped? So they advised to park 5 minutes away in car park ! It was 6 blocks away and was going to cost 35 pound overnight, so we cancelled our booking and thanks to Wotif we weren’t charged. So I wouldn’t recommend this property!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
RoyalAdelaideHotel, General Manager at The Royal Adelaide Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Phill B,

Many thanks for your review.

It was myself that spoke to you on your arrival and as a goodwill gesture I agreed with Expedia that you would not be charged for your stay as the booking had only just been made and you were clearly very unhappy with the parking situation.

On the Expedia website it does clearly state that car parking does need to be booked as we are very limited. The car park I directed you to was a 10 minute walk away and the cost is £5.00 for 4 hours up until 7pm then £2.00 through to 9 am the following day. I am little confused as to where you saw the £35.

I do hope you found another Hotel in the area that had car parking available to you and that you had a comfortable stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here one weekend in March. Car parking was fine at the hotel though a bit tight to get into the car park from a narrow road but the hotel is situated in perfect walking distance from the castle and the main streets of Windsor.
We stayed for bed and breakfast was good.
We did one evening have a drink in the hotel but I wasn’t keen on the wine I had it wasn’t a good standard.
The room was clean and bathroom was lovely. It did get warm in the room but we managed to sort cooking down.
I would stay here again due to its location.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for your review of your recent stay at the Royal Adelaide Hotel.

We are very lucky to benefit from a small car park, but you are right the spaces are a little narrow.

I am pleased that you found us a good location from the centre of town and that you enjoyed your breakfast.

Your comments regarding the cleanliness will be passed onto our Housekeeping team as will all of your comments.

We do have a good selection of wine and I am disappointed that you did not enjoy the one that you tried.

We look forward to welcoming you back should you visit Windsor in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I unexpectedly needed an additional night in Windsor and booked here due to location from my previous hotel and would definitely book here again. My room was on smaller side but I didn't mind. At a glance of the floor plan of the entire hotel, the rooms looked quite spacious. The bed was comfortable, I had a window that could open which is key because it was during a warm spell and I don't like air conditioning (there was one in the room), the bath was a good size too. Breakfast was included and generous (eggs benedict) and they had a lovely garden off the dining room. I think the server said they had 34 rooms in all.

Room Tip: short taxi ride from train station and Windsor Castle at night time
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Many thanks for your recent review of your stay at the Royal Adelaide Hotel and it is lovely to hear you enjoyed your stay.

We do have different size bedrooms from single to Superior, so larger rooms can be booked if required. I am pleased you found the bed comfortable as in the last year all our beds were upgraded.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your breakfast and your comments will be passed onto the Kitchen.

Please do think of us on your next return to Windsor.

Kind regards

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Only 10 mins walk to the castle and town. Good pubs restaurants and shops nearby. Hotel somewhat old but I have to say very clean and well presented. Couldn't open window due to it being a fireacape but the room did have air-conditioning (thank goodness) staff were a tad surly at times but there was a wedding reception being held during our stay so that may account for that. Breakfast was brilliant! No two ways about it and it seems we were the only ones who eat at 8am because we didn't see any other residents. Good English breakfast perfect.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Many thanks for your recent view of your recent stay at the Royal Adelaide Hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and all your comments will be passed to the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back should you return to Windsor.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a 3 night stay including our dog. Very comfortable and nicely decorated rooms and general areas. Rooms have all comforts including bottled water and bath products and are spotlessly clean. Staff are very helpful throughout and breakfast was very good with lots of choice.
There were some charges we were not expeting like the £10 charge for the dog being per night which we have never come across in the 6 years we have had her and VAT and service charge added to resteraunt prices. However still good value.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Carole P
RoyalAdelaideHotel, Front Office Manager at The Royal Adelaide Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Many thanks for your review of your 3 night stay with us and we are delighted you found the rooms nicely decorated and comfortable.

We are also pleased you enjoyed a good Breakfast and found a good variety to choose from.

Unfortunately we do charge £10.00 per night per pet and this is stipulated at the time of booking.

VAT is included in all our prices including anything taken at the bar or restaurant. With regards to the service charge this could have been deleted off the bill upon check out.

All of your comments will be passed to The Royal Adelaide Team and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kindest regards