2,824 results
All reviews west wing the river rocky horror deck chairs afternoon tea beautiful hotel fat duck beautiful grounds the main house glass of champagne tennis courts leisure facilities a river view room sandwiches lovely setting waiting staff weekend break
Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

An absolutely beautiful building. The grounds are amazing. Expensive for food and drinks. A short drive away from Legoland and Windsor Castle so an ideal base to stay. This building was used in the filming of the rocky horror picture show and some horror films.

Trip type: Travelled with family
DanielM19732, Guest Relations Manager at The Oakley Court, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2019

Dear fluzysuzy123,

Thank you for your feedback following your time at The Oakley Court, I am delighted to read your comments on our historic and picturesque location. The Mansion House has plenty of history dating back to the Victorian era including acting as a film set as mentioned for a number of Hammer Horror films! I hope we can welcome you back again sometime soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2019

We booked this hotel On 27th -30th December 2018.stayed in room 331.We had our 2 dogs . They love Oakley it is a wonderful place to stay. Fantastic grounds for the dogs To run around.They are secure - safe and Jsut love there. In fact when we brouht them hoe their little faces were so sad I Think they wanted to stay permanently . HA HA

As for us the staff were great and so friendly and so helpful. The chap who helped us he was at the door a lot was exceptional.Such a friendly person Really nice guy.
As were the waiting staff in the restaurant and the bar.The housekeeping staff were also friendly and helpful..
Love going to this hotel its certainly the best there is.
Excellent service lovely room and the house is just perfect. So relaxing and great surroundings . Well worth visiting .Good walks and you can visit Windsor as well. Really fab holiday Thank you to you all.. happy 2019 to all the staff from M Johnston and partner and dogs of course.

Room tip: Rooms have Thames views .
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mjohnston28,

Thank you for your review of The Oakley Court following your recent stay. The team and I are delighted by your comments and so pleased that you (and most importantly the dogs!) enjoyed your time with us.
I was particularly pleased that you found the staff throughout the hotel; great, friendly and helpful and the service to be lovely. I will make sure your kind comments and passed everyone for everyone to enjoy.
I hope we get to welcome you back again in the new year and thank you again for staying at The Oakley Court.

Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

Stayed for a couple of nights for a break between Christmas and new year, and had a really lovely time! We stayed in a producer’s suite (2 adults one child and one large dog) and from the moment we arrived everything was really well done. The staff were really friendly and helpful with special mention to Sam the butler who went out of his way for us. There are many comfortable sitting areas in the hotel bar.

Breakfast and dinner both very good (though breakfast would be even better with a porridge option). The grounds are well maintained and make for very enjoyable walking.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 879justinw
DanielM19732, Guest Relations Manager at The Oakley Court, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2019

Dear 879justinw,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us here at The Oakley Court, the team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. I am grateful for your kind words, especially in regards to Sam our Butler - I will pass on your comments to him personally.
I hope we can welcome you back sometime soon for another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 24 December 2018

We stayed at Oakley Court for four days recently and it was a very enjoyable experience, the staff were all charming and helpful and made us feel very at home. It is well located in beautiful riverside grounds. The room was spacious and well appointed. The restaurant served excellent food and the breakfast choice was extensive and tastefully displayed in its own room. We were staying to be near a poorly relative and it was a real oasis of warm relaxation at a difficult time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DanielM19732, Guest Relations Manager at The Oakley Court, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2018

Dear WDandAK,

Thank you for your recent review of The Oakley Court, I am pleased that you enjoyed the 4 days spent with us and we were able to act as an oasis of warmth for you. I hope you can join us again sometime soon.

Reviewed 22 December 2018 via mobile

Lovely venue. Visit one dinner in hotel followed by a meeting the following day. Meeting facilities great. My bedroom was also great lovely bed. Food at dinner was very good and breakfast was a high end buffet.

Second visit we went out for dinner to Windsor - my room was good not as good as the first time but still very nice and comfy. Peaceful.

Surroundings are lovely and in the summer it looked great - I know as I was there as we are using this venue for a meet in May 2019.

One thing to mind is the drinks are expensive - it’s a nice place so you would think so but we were surprised at the bar bill. It was astonishing really for 5 people.

I would / will stay again

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Derek W,

Thank you for your review of The Oakley Court. The team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us especially your meeting facilities, bedroom and the venue. We look forward to welcoming you back sometime in 2019.