Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
Skyscanner.com
3,218 results
All reviews the river afternoon tea rocky horror picture show the main house beautiful grounds scones lovely setting special occasion gothic hammer bray films wedding birthday riverside heathrow castle
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2023

Read a book in the solarium, sip a G&T on the rose terrace, play records in the lounge, nap alongside the Thames -- all is possible here. Oakley Court is a gorgeous manor home transformed into elegant lodging, fine dining, and all things splendid for families, couples, and business travelers. And! It's just a 20-minute ride to Heathrow. On this stay we joined two other couples for the Akira dinner - a 20 course Japanese feast that surpassed all expectations. The quality of the food, the kindness and skill of the staff, and the natural beauty alongside the Thames make this a perfect holiday. Many of the trees are more than 100 years old, and one is purported to be older than 300 years. The gardens are beautiful and edible - you will find the produce on your plate. Book a stay today!

Date of stay: September 2023
Guest Relations, Owner at Oakley Court, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2023

Dear KKainz1,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a 5* rating following your stay with us.

We are really happy to hear that your stay was so peaceful and relaxing, this is exactly the experience we want our guests to walk away from Oakley Court with.

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the Akira experience, we can confirm first hand just how good it is.

We hope this means we will see you back at Oakley Court in the future.

Best wishes.

Reviewed 3 September 2023 via mobile

Excellent service - from turn turn, room service
Wonderful staff - on all areas of the hotel
Nothing is too much for any staff member - always smiling and polite - clearly happy in their jobs and looked after
2nd visit - stayed in the boathouse - cannot wait to return

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations, Owner at Oakley Court, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2023

Dear Piggies4, thank you so much for your wonderful review and the 5* rating.

We can not wait to see you back at Oakley Court again soon, we're looking forward to it already

Best Wishes

Reviewed 23 August 2023

Suprised my partner for our anniversary. What an amazing hotel. Stunning grounds inside & out. Plenty of parking on arrival. Greated by friendly staff. The style of the hotel is amazing filled with lots of ark, amazing flowers, so much to look at you wouldn’t get bored. We took a boat out in the day up the river. That was such a lovely thing to do. The soho house outdoor part was such a nice funky vibe mixed with different types of furniture, well equipt for children too with a bouncy castle, even little bikes for them to ride around. This is stunning for a gathering / birthday/ wedding. The gardens where all the vegetables are grown along with raspberries and more was amazing to see. The Gardener (a older gentleman) can’t remember his name was so lovely, explaining everything to us, even letting us sample some freshly grown items there. The rooms in the hotel where so nice too a very comfortable bed a wicker basket filled with goodies and lots of cowshed products. There’s a pool/ sauna and steam, even though a little tired was a nice touch to cure our hangover. We dined at the private Omakase experience in the evening and I must say that made my trip. Was one of the best meals Iv had and is well worth the money. Honestly this place is gorgeous it was fabulous time. A note to Adam - thank you for making mine and my partners stay fantastic. He went above and beyond, nothing was to much. What a brilliant manager. A fantastic gem of a hotel with amazing staff and stunning grounds! Can not wait to go back!! - The Halls x

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Char E
Guest Relations, Owner at Oakley Court, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2023

Dear 175chare,

Thank you so much for your amazing review, the kind words and the wonderful 5* review following your stay with us recently.

We will be make sure that all members of the team are aware of your comments and we are already looking forward to seeing you back with us at some point in the, hopefully, near future.

Best wishes and happy belated Anniversary from us.
The Reservations Team

Reviewed 6 August 2023 via mobile

The Oakley Court Hotel is a wondrously hidden gem just a stone's throw from Windsor. Its location is the stuff of storybooks, with magnificent grounds that create a peaceful retreat and a quietly flowing river that steals your heart.

The staff is exceptional. Young Aziz, in particular, is a beacon of hospitality. Always on hand with a smile, he proved to be the perfect guide through the nuances of our stay, from detailed local knowledge to timely service. A special mention also goes to the delectable cookies served at the hotel. Each bite was a sweet symphony, echoing the delightful charm of Oakley Court.

Breakfast, however, was a curiously different adventure. Although every ingredient was prepared with finesse, the unique combination may take your taste buds by surprise. It's as if the chef decided to channel their inner Salvador Dali to create a slightly surreal start to the day.

Regardless, Oakley Court Hotel remains a fabulous discovery near Windsor. Its charm and character, much like the ever-present flow of the river, sweep you into an enchanting stay.

Room tip: It’s all good
Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations, Owner at Oakley Court, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2023

Dear Scott, thank you so much for your wonderful review and 5* rating following your recent stay at Oakley Court.

We are already looking forward to welcoming you back and we hope that your next stay is just as pleasurable as this one.

Best wishes.

Reviewed 4 August 2023

My latest visit today with a very important client turned into an embarrassing and shocking ordeal.

Why?

I arrange for my client to meet me at the hotel's reception this afternoon and to my surprise, upon arrival, my client informed me that the hotel refused to accept us because we weren't hotel residents.

I was in shock. Their website clearly states that anyone could come in to eat and drink. There was no indication of an exclusive policy for hotel residents or members-only areas for dinner at the back of the hotel.

For the past 20 years, I have been a regular guest for business meetings and casual drinks without any issues.

When I inquire about the policy change, the receptionist informed me that it was implemented three years ago, and the responsible party was Soho House and told me if I want to book a dinner, I have to be a member.

If I knew about this policy change, I would have gone to Cliveden House Hotel with my client as they're open to the public!

Therefore I will no longer be using their services ever again or recommending them to others.

What a joke!