1,417 results
All reviewsgarden wingorchid restaurantwindsor great parkrelaxation roommilk and cookiessteam roomreception stafflegoland packagelovely groundsrelaxing breakbeautiful buildingcourse dinnerchanging roomsafternoon teadouble roomfollowing morninga lovely stay
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Indian man on reception was difficult to understand. Small room with no full length mirror. Hair on the bathroom floor and a small shard of glass on the bedroom floor, Comfortable bed and good breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Pollydg
ops_Savillcourt, Guest Relations Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear PolyDG
Thank you for your feedback regarding our beautiful setting, we are located next door to Windsor Great Park and Savill Garden near Windsor. Great places to explore around The Crown Estate.
We will also pass on your kind comments to our breakfast service and kitchen teams.
Please accept our apology for the housekeeping issue you had encountered, this is not in keeping with our very high standards.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you wish to return in the future and I will look after your booking personally.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Booked this hotel for my mums birthday treat and what a treat it was :) The hotel was lovely and clean and all six ladies had a lovely stay. The rooms were very nice and had all that we required. We stayed on a Sunday night break booked through spabeaks.com which included three course dinner bed and breakfast, full use of spa facilities and a 25 minute treatment all for £80 which we all thought was really good value.

What completely made the stay so enjoyable were the staff. I had told them upon booking that it was my mums birthday treat and when we were shown to our table for dinner they had dressed the table with rose petals and poured us all a complimentary glass of sparkling wine which I thought was a lovely touch. The dinner was very good and service was superb. Once we had finished dinner Rachel (the very nice lady who had organised it all) led us into the bar area where she sat us down in front of the huge open fire and presented us with a birthday cake and complimentary irish coffee!! How nice!! We were all so grateful and it was so nice of her to be so kind and considerate and made my mum feel really special.

Praise also goes to the ladies who gave us such nice relaxing treatments the following morning. A top time had made all the more special by the amazing service. Thank you very much x

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ab Q
ops_Savillcourt, Guest Relations Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Dear Ab Q,
Thank you for your very kind feedback, all of which I will be delighted to pass onto our service teams.
I have also relayed your comments to Rachel , the spa team and the kitchen brigade who will all be thrilled with your feedback.
We do hope to host another special occasion for you in the future, thank you for choosing Savill Court at Windsor Great Park. Please do contact me at anytime.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

This is one of the best hotels I have been. The beds are awesome and I had the best sleep ever in them. It was very pleasant stay. I was there for a project meeting so I didn't have to go away, but if I had to, there is no place to go around without a taxi.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms seem a bit bigger
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Hans M

Dear Hans M
Thank you very much for your kind feedback, it was our great pleasure to welcome you to Windsor Great Park. I will be delighted to pass on your comments to our service teams.
Please let me know when you are next planning to visit England and I will make a reservation for you personally.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

One of the best hotels in the area tucked away in the woods with good spa facilities. Good quality room and service, would highly recommend staying here and will use again. Breakfast steep at £15, so ate elsewhere

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
ops_Savillcourt, Guest Relations Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear RPG999
Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will pass on your kind comments to our service teams.
Please let me know when you wish to return, please do try our breakfast next time; I am sure that you will enjoy it.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Stayed at the Savill Court for a murder mystery weekend (23rd November - 24th November). Didn't have time to use the spa facilities so can't comment on those but what I can say is that the hotel staff were effecient, friendly and very helpful ..... special thanks to the waiters who served us, again friendly and cheerful. Bedroom was clean, comfy and quite large, as was the ensuite - with the usual tea/coffee/biscuits and lovely toiletries. The only down side for me was that there was a wedding going on during the Saturday afternoon which kept spilling over into the bar making it very difficult to find a seat or even hear what anyone was saying, oh and everyone of my group struggled to find the entrance to the hotel which is situated on a junction so when being told by our satnavs to turn left we did so but not into the hotel! Think the hotel could do with some better signage.

Room Tip: We were in the Spa wing - the views weren't fabulous but not bad and as the rooms are in a bit of a labyrinth it took us a while to locate it.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank YDS-Yvee
ops_Savillcourt, Guest Relations Manager at Savill Court Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear YDS-Yvee
Thank you for your feedback, it was our great pleasure to welcome you to Savill Court and to The Murder Mystery Weekend.
I will pass on your kind appreciation to our service teams.
We recommend Sat Nav address TW20 0YL; this may make finding us a little quicker next time.
We hope to welcome you again soon and we thank you for choosing Savill Court at Windsor Great Park.
Please do contact me and I will make a reservation for you personally.