“Barbecue Chicken”

Ranked #73 of 244 Restaurants in Windsor
Price range: US$10 - US$26
Cuisines: European, Portuguese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Barbecue Chicken”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Very nice if you like barbecue chicken !
Loads of brilliant sides and extras
Grilled Chicken is very nice with spicy sauce !
Enjoy !
Service is always intermittent and average
still very good 1
Enjoy....

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Nandos Windsor, food good, bad staff.”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I visited here last night with my boyfriend, it was a Sunday evening and not very busy which is just how I like it! When we walked in we were offered to sit 'wherever', the girl that greeted us just looked and acted like she didn't want to be there, same with all of the staff, very unenthusiastic. When we paid the man serving us forgot to give us our £5.00 change, my boyfriend realised as we got to the table. The food was brought out promptly as always! I asked the staff if they had anymore vinegar as I couldn't seem to find any, however I was told they had 'ran out' which is odd! By time we had finished our meals the staff were all sat on a booth table laughing and joking, a little unprofessional, and made us feel rather unwelcome and that they just generally wanted us to leave so they could go home. As we left there was no 'thank you' or 'good bye' from the staff either :( quite disappointing as I absolutely love nandos, and I can't say I'll be returning to this specific restaurant!!

• Visited June 2014
gizzie121
“Cheap, Good Chicken - Just what you expect”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Service here is friendly and quite fast, even on a lunch hour.

Food was good, just as you expect from a Nandos.

The wrong size chips were brought to the table, but this was immediately rectified.

I'd definitely return for a quick, cheap eat.

Visited May 2014
Datchet, United Kingdom
“It does what it says on the tin”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Another chain that does what it says on the tin... you are in and out quite smoothly but you do not feel at all rushed. The food is presciptive BUT always good quality and the staff do enough to make you feel at home!

Visited December 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Nandos service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

So i went to Nandos for lunch whilst i was visiting the windsor castle. They had amazing service. They helped my uncle was pure veg with his meal. We enjoyed our meal and will happily go there the next time we are in windsor

• Visited May 2014