Book In Advance

More Info
from US$99.58
More Info
17,915 results
All reviews pirate show the dragon water rides popular rides duplo valley pirate falls submarine ride two days star wars heartlake city big rides all you can eat roller coaster packed lunch tesco vouchers great family day little boy
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Took my 5 year old for her birthday, all the mini Lego town looks faded and old looks like it's been there for decades. The whole place looks a bit tired. We had one coupon so only bought one ticket thankfully as the prices are ridiculously high!

I can not recommend this park, chessington or Paulson parks much better.

...and what's with the copied and pasted responses to reviews?? Why bother?

Date of experience: October 2018
3  Thank leesa17
LEGOLANDWindsor, Social Media Team at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi,

Thank you for your review of The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.

Should you wish to share any further feedback about your experiences, please send us a message via customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk , copying in your Brick Reference number 4198459, and the team would be happy to help.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

we visited here with family and to be honest wasn’t impressed !! For the price it was shocking, there was not a lot to do at all and even the prices there was terrible too. Will not return

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Sarah_Jayne_1980
LEGOLANDWindsor, Social Media Team at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your review of The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort.

Should you wish to share any further feedback about your experiences, please send us a message via customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk , copying in your Brick Reference number 4186081, and the team would be happy to help.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We live in Windsor and so have been to Legoland so many times. The youngest 'child' we take is 21 - yes, that's right - we are two 'children' and one adult. And we love it! It's a great fun day out with so much to see and do, not just for children. The only cloud is when the train isn't working as it wasn't on the couple of days we visited this summer. I have health problems and walking a lot can be exhausting - especially walking up hill. But apart from that, what a brilliant day out (if you have an inner child like we all do).

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank samtCork

Hi,

Thank you for recommending LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort to our current and future TripAdvisor Guests. We are delighted you and your family had a wonderful visit.

We love to hear suggestions that would have made your visit a 5 star experience. Should you wish to detail these further, please send us a message via customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk and copy in your Brick Reference number 4186076.

Social Media Team

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have booked Winter Family Escapes package (2 nights) - Resort Hotel. This was birthday surprise for my daughter. We have planned everything really well and have booked the dinner in BRICKS Restaurant to celebrate the birthday. Three weeks before our visit to Legoland, I received an e-mail that the BRICKS Restaurant will be closed during our stay!
I planned really well in advance our daughter’s 7th birthday with main attraction being dinner in the Bricks Restaurant. They decided to close the restaurant few weeks before our visit and filed to provide suitable alternative. They should be able to offer the same or higher standard alternative. If that is not possible, than the full refund should be offered. I would never book this dinner if I knew this. I’d rather drive to the local McDonalds. We were sent to City Walk Restaurant which is an “eating house”, not a restaurant- good place to get in, to have something quick to eat during the season when the park is open. My daughter was promised great birthday celebration in amazing restaurant, instead we had rushed dinner in cold and dirty beanery.
The breakfasts were supposed to be in the BRICKS Restaurant. On Saturday morning we got down with the girls for the breakfast (in T shirts only) and the staff directed us to go to the “restaurant” which was located quite a distance from the hotel, and we had to walk in the cold. It is not so obvious for someone visiting first time where the restaurants are. I personally didn’t have a clue.
The splash pool is very disappointing too. The girls got bored very quickly, it perhaps is ok for toddlers.
The evening “entertainment” was very poor. The animation team was a bunch of screaming people, which even kids didn’t find amusing.
I do appreciate that we visited outside the season and when was booking the stay, I was aware that the theme park is closed but was assured that there will be plenty to do and that the girls will not be board. With poor evening entertainment and nothing to do between 11 am and 5pm, I was struggling to keep the girls interested and busy. Even my 7 years old daughter found the place boring. I feel that I was misled by the staff. Our entire trip was ruined and the Legoland customer service haven’t even taken it seriously. I guess this is a standard practice of the Legoland staff. We also noticed this at resort where the staff does not care about the customer satisfaction.
The whole reason for visiting the Legoland was to give my daughter something different and special for her birthday. I could have organised something in the local soft play area which would have cost me max £100, not £400!

Date of experience: February 2019
3  Thank Gosia B

Hi,

Thank you for your review of The LEGOLAND Resort Hotel.

Should you wish to share any further feedback about your experiences, please send us a message via customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk , copying in your Brick Reference number 4186068, and the team would be happy to help.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have just stayed at the Legoland Hotel. I cannot understand why anyone would want to stay there. The rooms were clean and comfortable and well kitted out for families, but everywhere else was overcrowded (and not even peak time!) and grubby. The food offering was terrible (mass catering at its worst) and the cleanliness of the restaurants was poor. We had breakfast in city walk this morning and there was last night’s pizza still under the table we were sitting at. We would never stay there again. Sorry guys - I expected so much more, especially for the prices you charge.

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank 966lizzieb

Hi,

Thank you for your review of The LEGOLAND Resort Hotel.

Should you wish to share any further feedback about your experiences, please send us a message via customer.services@LEGOLAND.co.uk , copying in your Brick Reference number 4181647, and the team would be happy to help.