“Amazing”

Pure Spa
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Hi I think pure spa is totally wonderful, highly recommend the services that they provide, true professionals

1  Thank Tony C

Reviewed 5 November 2012

You certainly get looked after at Pure Spa in Windsor. I've been going there for a number of years now, and always get a friendly welcome and excellent treatments. Try a relaxing massage, but don't plan to do too much afterwards because you will probably just want to go home and carry on relaxing!

Reviewed 4 August 2012

Pure Spa is my favourite and only beauty salon I will go to. I travel extensively and therefore have frequented a large amount of spa's but Pure Spa Windsor is the only spa where I feel looked after and every treatment is exceptionally brillant. The therapists are all exceptionally well trained and look after you with special care to ensure complete relaxation and feeling like a million dollars hen you leave.
I have had most treatments on offer and have never wished for anything else. The receptionist is the most charming person with in-depth understanding of your requirements and needs and always have a friendly smile and welcome manner to make you feel at ease.
Pure Spa is like family and they care about you like no other Spa can ever do.
Keep up the good work girls and tank you for amazing times.

1  Thank Elke L
Reviewed 26 August 2011

This spa visit was such a disappointment! Purespa was recommended by a friend of a friend in Windsor, and I was looking forward to going. I booked a massage and another treatment. The massage was so rough I was in pain after and could hardly continue with my day's plans. I mentioned it to the massage therapist a couple times, hoping she would change technique or lighten the pressure, but she just continued doing the same. I had pain and spasms for weeks after and had to find a chiropractor and second massage therapist to ease my pain. The other treatment I had was supposed to be a relaxing exfoliation/facial for the back, perfect preparation for summer clothes I figured. It was described in depth and sounded like a longer, more relaxing appointment. As it turned out it was the fastest half hour treatment I've ever had! Huge waste of money! It included a fast cleansing, then some microdermabrasion (light) and a moisturizer applied after. Not at all as described in the price guide. Both the massage and back treatment lasted a mere 50 minutes total! Not even an hour of treatment and it cost me 100 pounds without tip. Needless to say I didn't tip!
I felt ripped off, poor quality treatments, rushed through, and money lost. I won't return,
ever.
The other thing I noticed was a lack of concern for client health. They didn't ask me to fill out a health questionnaire, or release form of any sort. Not very professional.
I will give my therapist some credit, as she had a friendly personality.
The dark haired manager (?) at the front desk was quite unfriendly in contrast and made me feel as if hadn't spent enough money there. She was quite cold and snooty.
Well, enough said, I have learned to ask more questions before booking a spa visit, buyer beware. I hope this helps others to avoid the problems i encounterd. Check out my positive review of RUSH Spa if you are looking for a spa in the Windsor area.

14  Thank travelergirl7249