“Accommodating and professional”

Pure Spa
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have been to Pure Spa a few times now and have always been impressed with the service. I have only had their waxing treatments so far but they have been consistently good and far better than many of the other salons I have been to in the immediate area and beyond. I am planning to treat myself to a massage soon and would not think of going anywhere else.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I have been to Pure Spa for many different treatments for about 4 years now. I always walk away feeling very happy with the service.

The staff there are always professional and make you feel like you are important and listened to. The people at the front of house are friendly and make you feel at ease when you walk into the store.

When I have a massage the staff ask me what pressure I want and whether I want certain areas worked on. During the message they check that the pressure is just right. I always feel relaxed after an oil massage. When I have other treatments, such as waxing they are always professional and make you feel comfortable and at ease with their manner.

The cost is on par for what you would pay in Windsor for these treatments. When i first moved to the area and before I knew about Pure Spa I went to another place for a treatment. It was not a pleasant experience and i was and I left wondering whether they were using the right wax and knew what to do. At Pure Spa I always know they know exactly what they are doing and will do a good job. As i have said, I have always walked away feeling very happy with the service, cost and treatments at Pure Spa.

2  Thank bectraveller44
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

I was here last week for massage and I had a great experience with well trained staff. What made me feel special was they have treated me like vip although they were fully booked. I will highly recommend it to anyone who needs a specialist treatment.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Don't listen to that bad review, she obviously thinks she's a queen. This spa has the most friendly therapist and "dark haired manager" you could ask for. She's been bringing clients in for 12 years incl regular clients. If you want to be looked after and build some relationships with your own therapist come to pure spa. :)