“So great for a sweet treat”
Review of Fudge Kitchen

Fudge Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 62 things to do in Windsor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The home of Dr Barry Fudgeman. We make and sell the best fudge in world. You can watch fudge being made in our kitchen everyday between 11-4 (all things permitting), sample any of the selection of fudges we have on offer (12-15 flavours from a range of 200) and even come and make fudge with us at a Fudge Making Experience (please call ahead to check availability). We make traditional artisan fudge by hand and even have Dairy Free fudge from time to time.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Windsor, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“So great for a sweet treat”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I'm not the world's biggest sweet fan or fudge fan for that matter but the fudge here is in another league. Deliciously rich and creamy with unusual and appetising flavours, I cant walk past without popping in!

They are happy to offer free samples of any flavours you want, AMAZING, and you can also see the fudge being made at the back of the shop.

If you are ever in Windsor, GO HERE! And try the Salted Caramel fudge...you won't regret it!

London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We popped to Windsor on a whim at the weekend and parked close to the Fudge Kitchen. As we walked passed an enthusiastic man asked us to come inside for a free taster of their fudge.

The fudge melts in your mouth and you can literally try every flavour.

The prices aren't cheap, but the price is reflected in the quality (and they also do deals on a multi-slice purchase). The fudge is freshly hand-made - if you're not convinced you can even watch them making it out the back!

I have bought my Toffee Fudge back to Essex and am looking forward to tucking in.

Newbury, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“This is a great place”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

The first words I heard from the street coming out of the shop was eat my fudge come in come in try the Guy serving was like something out of the theatre he brings a large smile to your face and makes you laugh and fun for kids and child friendly to also being able to see fudge being made and able to taste some was great and it made me buy some on tasting the nice warm fudge after it was made Ill be going back and the whole atmosphere was a great experience

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I happened across the shop on a day out with my mum, not expecting to stay any longer than 10 minutes. I ended up watching a brilliant demo on how they make their fudge, start to finish.
This is a great place to go to buy wonderful gifts, even students can afford their 5 for 4 discount!
Nothing beats a huge selection of freshly made fudge; they also have Dairy Free fudge :D
I'd recommend Fudge Kitchen to any age, you're never too old to learn about something new.

Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 137 helpful votes
“Simply the BEST”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My wife and I love visiting Windsor a couple of times a year, it`s a beautiful place. Our visits are made even more special for my wife as she insists on at least one visit to Fudge Kitchen. She loves it so much she`s now got to the point of regularly ordering a supply of fudge online (we live near Cardiff, S.Wales)
The staff @Fudge Kitchen are fab, they all have a genuine love of wha they do. They