“Truly scrumptious!”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, Seating
Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Truly scrumptious!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

As a local, the shop is perfect for anytime of the day! My friends and I often stop during a dog walk or after shopping trip and we love it! It's perfect: delicious and reasonably priced. Enjoyable for anyone, the shakes, waffles, bagels, coffees and of course the Froyos are great! Thank you! See you soon... :)

London
“So happy to have this in Windsor”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I am a Windsor local and read about this place when I got curious and checked who was #1 in Windsor on Tripadvisor. This place deserves the top spot. I loved how welcoming the staff were - we were lingering outside trying to figure out who waits with the dogs, and they invited us through to use the courtyard - problem solved. The concept of self service is great and kids especially will love it. Prices are reasonable in my opinion as piling on your choice of toppings really adds value to the whole experience. I think this place deserves to do really well if it stays like this, and they will definitely be seeing us again.

2 Thank JasmineFoley
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Best place for frozen yogurts !”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Mhhhhh ! I went to this place because it was on top 1 of Windsor's recommendations for food.... Not disappointed at all ! Such a fantastic place ! The staff is very nice, he proposed to make you try which flavor you'd like to taste. Perfect ! You can choose your cup, I took a small one and of course you can choose as much flavors as you want ! I took Mango, praline and creme caramel. Delicious and so original compared to natural frozen yogurt. You can also add as much topping as you want for just £1. Finally, you just pay £3.95 and you're happy !

I'll definitely go back there next time I'll visit Windsor !

1 Thank Aurélie M
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Place!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

When this place opened we knew we were going to love going there. We all have our favourite Yogo and our daughter Evie loves the cinnamon waffles. We are never disappointed when we visit and the evening opening makes it an easy place for an evening treat! it is always brilliant and Clare and Cherie are so lovely, as are everyone we have come across who works in here.

1 Thank Debbie S
Crowthorne, United Kingdom
“Scrummy”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Visited Twist and Top today -gorgeous frozen yogurts. Lots of lovely flavours to chose from - we really liked the creme caramel. You get a chance to try first and you can mix them all up if you want and a great choice of toppings too. Kids and adults loved it. Good value and friendly staff too. A must visit if in Windsor!

• Visited July 2014