We booked this hotel last minute and were not disappointed. Accommodation is split across a few locations on the same street and we were led to our room in the eves of a Tudor building with exposed wood and beams throughout the room. It was clean, full of character and with good amenities.
Breakfast was served in the riverside restaurant, we were seated by the window overlooking the Thames. My cooked breakfast was lovely and hot with a variety of continental options as well.
All in all a gem of a hotel, we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly special hotel at the heart of Royal Windsor. A superb location. Individual charm. First class service and attention to detail. Sir Christopher Wren Hotel has all this, and more.Sheltering beneath the ramparts of Windsor Castle, the hotel enjoys a spectacular setting, overlooking the River Thames at Eton Bridge. The main building holds a unique place in British heritage – and over the years, it has been meticulously restored to offer guests the highest levels of comfort and service. Today, Sir Christopher Wren offers 133 traditional and contemporary rooms, award-winning dining, and Wren's Club gym and day spa, as well as outstanding facilities for weddings, conferences and other events. So, if you’re looking for a first-class hotel experience, either for business or pleasure, you’re sure to find it at Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel Windsor
- Sir Christopher Wrens Hotel
- Sir Christopher Wrens Windsor