I travel fairly frequently on business and hate to stay in faceless chains, I am always on the lookout for small intimate places to stay, from boutique hotels to country pubs. The Christopher Wren is neither but it's a little quirky with the courtyard rooms. My room was ok in size, comfy bed, nicely decorated with huge fluffy towels. Free Wifi is provided in the rooms with coffee, tea, biscuits and water and room service is available.
However, the jewel in the crown is most definitely the staff. Very welcoming, accommodating, courteous and friendly.
I wouldn't hesitate to return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly special hotel at the heart of Royal Windsor. A superb location. Individual charm. First class service and attention to detail. Sir Christopher Wren Hotel has all this, and more.Sheltering beneath the ramparts of Windsor Castle, the hotel enjoys a spectacular setting, overlooking the River Thames at Eton Bridge. The main building holds a unique place in British heritage – and over the years, it has been meticulously restored to offer guests the highest levels of comfort and service. Today, Sir Christopher Wren offers 99 traditional and contemporary rooms, award-winning dining, and a modern gym and spa, as well as outstanding facilities for weddings, conferences and other events.So, if you’re looking for a first-class hotel experience, either for business or pleasure, you’re sure to find it at Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel Windsor
- Sir Christopher Wrens Hotel
- Sir Christopher Wrens Windsor