My wife and I made a weekend trip from London to Windsor - while it's only a 20 mile train ride from the city, Windsor is well worth the trip. We booked the Sir Christipher Wren through secretescapes.com and got a great deal. The hotel upgraded us for free and we had use of spa's hot tub and sauna as well. Fortunately our room had a view of the castle, unfortunately there were loud people yelling from the streets during the middle of the night. Overall, the hotel, it's amenities and the view of the River Thames from the breakfast room was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly special hotel at the heart of Royal Windsor. A superb location. Individual charm. First class service and attention to detail. Sir Christopher Wren Hotel has all this, and more.Sheltering beneath the ramparts of Windsor Castle, the hotel enjoys a spectacular setting, overlooking the River Thames at Eton Bridge. The main building holds a unique place in British heritage – and over the years, it has been meticulously restored to offer guests the highest levels of comfort and service. Today, Sir Christopher Wren offers 99 traditional and contemporary rooms, award-winning dining, and a modern gym and spa, as well as outstanding facilities for weddings, conferences and other events.So, if you’re looking for a first-class hotel experience, either for business or pleasure, you’re sure to find it at Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel Windsor
- Sir Christopher Wrens Hotel
- Sir Christopher Wrens Windsor