We had a spa break. The room was not in the main hotel and backed on to a nightclub, no sleep all night as very noisy... The meal with the deal was limited in choice, small portions, and the vegetarian option inedible. We also had to send one of the puddings back as it was suppose to be a fruit sponge but was xmas pudding and cold custard.I think that if I go to winsor again I would not stay at this hotel and choose to eat elsewhere .Value for money-poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly special hotel at the heart of Royal Windsor. A superb location. Individual charm. First class service and attention to detail. Sir Christopher Wren Hotel has all this, and more.Sheltering beneath the ramparts of Windsor Castle, the hotel enjoys a spectacular setting, overlooking the River Thames at Eton Bridge. The main building holds a unique place in British heritage – and over the years, it has been meticulously restored to offer guests the highest levels of comfort and service. Today, Sir Christopher Wren offers 99 traditional and contemporary rooms, award-winning dining, and a modern gym and spa, as well as outstanding facilities for weddings, conferences and other events.So, if you’re looking for a first-class hotel experience, either for business or pleasure, you’re sure to find it at Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel Windsor
- Sir Christopher Wrens Hotel
- Sir Christopher Wrens Windsor