We had a fantastic 2 night stay in windsor on a deal which included dinner and a bottle of wine. We chose to upgrade for only £10 extra per person for the full a la carte menu which was to die for. Our room was lovely and clean in the Riverside building and the bed was very big and comfy, even with my 6ft 5 snoring fiancée beside me! Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, staff service was great too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A truly special hotel at the heart of Royal Windsor. A superb location. Individual charm. First class service and attention to detail. Sir Christopher Wren Hotel has all this, and more.Sheltering beneath the ramparts of Windsor Castle, the hotel enjoys a spectacular setting, overlooking the River Thames at Eton Bridge. The main building holds a unique place in British heritage – and over the years, it has been meticulously restored to offer guests the highest levels of comfort and service. Today, Sir Christopher Wren offers 99 traditional and contemporary rooms, award-winning dining, and a modern gym and spa, as well as outstanding facilities for weddings, conferences and other events.So, if you’re looking for a first-class hotel experience, either for business or pleasure, you’re sure to find it at Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel Windsor
- Sir Christopher Wrens Hotel
- Sir Christopher Wrens Windsor