“Good option in Windsor”

Ranked #36 of 247 Restaurants in Windsor
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Prezzo Windsor is a nice option for lunch or dinner.
Located just in front of Windsor Castle, the menu has different options, such us salads, meat, salads, or huge pizzas, everything tasteful, as well as desserts, really good.
Staff friendly and very efficient.
Reasonably priced, good value for money.

1  Thank PezFish

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The waiters titled when it wasn't our fault, there was nobody to greet, we couldn't see anyone so sat down. His attitude was disgusting. We walked out. Use prezzo every week. Won't be again.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Following a really pleasant day in Windsor with my wife and disabled son we decided to eat in Prezzo.

What a disappointment!

The food arrived within minutes of ordering, never a good sign, and it tasted like leftovers reheated. My goats cheese and mushroom Al Forno was just pasta shapes in tomato sauce with a few pieces of cheese rind thrown in. It was so bland I returned it!

With such a great choice of restaurants nearby we expected much higher quality.

My recommendation is to eat elsewhere.

1  Thank VideoC
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The food and atmosphere is lovely and brings back memories of visiting Rome and Venice. I had melon & parma ham to start, followed by the goats cheese risotto; washed down by a glamourous sparkling rose. With the glorious sunshine and stunning architecture of Windsor Castle just outside our window seat, it was easy to imagine we were back in Italy!
The only negative is that there are too many tables (covers) which limits privacy.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This was my first visit to a prezzo restaurant and it was great :)

Lovely decor, service was great, all very friendly. Atmosphere was also good :) I also liked the lay out of the tables.

I had the chicken ravioli, it was absolutely lovely, very fresh and good quality. Others had pizza and they looked amazing and they all seemed to enjoy.

Had a lovely meal here and would recommend 100%.