Stayed here 1 night before going to Legoland,.
-cheap room rates, we got a saver rate which was a great price
- great location, right in the centre of Windsor by shops, restaurants and 5 minutes walk from the castle
- great size family rooms and room 835 had a great view of the castle
- friendly staff
- having to pay £12 for parking (£20 but hotel offer £8 off )
- no on site parking
- hotel was very hot but when you opened the windows there was a lot of aeroplane noise nearly all the time.
- not enough staff on at breakfast time, which meant it got busy, especially with a lot of other families off to legoland too.
-paid for 24hrs wifi, worked the first day but didn't work the following morning.
It's ok as a budget 1 night hotel, loved the location but don't think I'd return to this hotel again.More