“Highly Recommended, great service and food.”

Green Olive Meze Bar & Restaurant
Price range: US$19 - US$39
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Warfield, United Kingdom
“Highly Recommended, great service and food.”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

It makes such a pleasant change to receive genuinely friendly service, add to that a relaxed ambience and good portions of great food and I really can say that our two Mothers had a very special Day. Our waitress was just so lovely and helpful, helping with my total ignorance of Greek/Cypriot/Cretian wine by bringing us a selection to taste. As it was, her initial recommendation was the best.
As everyone else has said, the portions are generous, especially when you factor in the Thick Chips, Salad and Cous Cous sides. All very nicely cooked, the Pork Souvlaki was very tender and juicy which is the opposite of how it can be..hence, I went for the chicken that was also good. Just nicked a chunk from my daughter! In fact, all five of us could not fault the food and were very happy.
We were too full to squeeze in a Dessert but the menu choice was probably one of the best I've seen.
We will definitely be back, unanimously voted it a very successful evening and recommend that you try it. However, I am going to have a Jack Nicholson "As Good As It Gets" moment and demand that I have the same waitress..if not the same table.

Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Beautiful meal wonderful atmosphere”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I would certainly give this 10/10. We had a fantastic time celebrating Mother's Day. The staff were very friendly, the food was all delicious, and they were very baby friendly. The high chairs were immaculate and the floor was very clean. Overall a great selection of Greek food and great wines. We had a fantastic time and we defiantly be back soon for more gorgeous food.

“Anika ”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

A very nice place to eat out at. 5 of us went.The ambience of the restaurant was lovely. Had a brillant time. The food was really good and excellent service. Would recommend to friends.

Uxbridge, United Kingdom
“Amazing night”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We recently visited to celebrate my birthday, we hadn't been before and hadn't been given any recommendation apart from the comments on this site and they are all 100% accurate. From the time we arrived the staff were friendly and attentive nothing was to much trouble even when we changed our mind on what we were ordering a number of times. They were also good fun and joined in with the banter.

The food was amazing, it was all so fresh and the meze option was great as we got to try lots of different dishes. There was not one out of our group of six, including my Greek friend, that didn't like the food. The restaurant was busy but we weren't rushed to finish and leave which was a real bonus. The only downside was there was to much food especially for the price and so we were all stuffed which isn't really a complaint.

Was anxious about it as we hadn't been before but I really had nothing to worry about. I had a really fantastic birthday, can't thank you guys enough will definitely be back soon.

Great Missenden, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The food was excellent - far too much to be honest. All home cooked and really very good. The staff were efficient and friendly. Well worth a visit and reasonably priced. East to find too, very central.

The only down side was the lighting, which seemed like they were using lights that never really warmed up.