“Delicious Birthday”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We went here for my birthday this year, and although the place was perhaps a bit quiet for a Saturday night the food was great. It was all so fresh and service was so quick and the portions where huge, we kept ordering more thinking it would not be enough and ended up stuffed! And considering the amount we had and drinks as well it worked out very reasonable. I will be going back and taking friends, thanks for a lovely evening.

1  Thank Katherine M
There are newer reviews for Misugo

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We love Japanese food and Misugo doesn't disappoint. Friendly service, and great sushi and bento boxes. We were sorry to see we were the only people there on a mid week lunch, although we have been in the evening a few times and it was pretty busy.
Always delicious.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Cannot recommend this place highly enough! Delicious sushi, sashimi, miso and hot nibbles. Found this place through a spur of the moment google search while visiting Windsor - what a pleasant surprise! Not only great food, but very good - and incredibly rapid - service. We didn't drink anything aside from tap water, but ate well, ordering extras as we went along and the bill came in as £50 for two - another pleasant surprise!

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Misugo has become one of my favourite restaurants. We drive 45 minutes to get there but it's worth it, it's become our weekly treat.

My birthday meal with my family was great & everyone enjoyed the divine food & good service.

This restaurant is a true gem, with great staff & excellent food. I recommend it.

1  Thank RosJag
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I am so happy to find a restaurant of such excellence. The quality of the fish was so fresh and clean with flavours from the wasabi balanced perfectly. The service was real and genuine a excellent balance all round. One of my all time favourite meals. Thank you for having us and we will be back soon.

1  Thank Sam Z