Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fluffy white towels five minute walk family room the location is perfect room was spacious full english broadway village a lovely stay two night stay beautiful village marianne cotswolds trumpet dog hosts
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

A warm and friendly welcome. Single room was basic but the bed was very comfortable.
Shared bathroom with a good sized deep bath and lots of lovely hot water. Towels and basic shampoo / body wash is provided.
A traditional Victorian house with traditional decor.
Good wifi available.
A breakfast made exactly to order was perfect.
The lady, whose home this, is lovely and works hard to keep guests happy.
It's not directly on the Cotswold Way but only a very short walk from it.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Marianne T, Owner at Brook House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

I am so glad you found me and so pleased that you enjoyed your stay - just overnight.
I trust you arrived in Winchcombe and will enjoy every bit of the walk. Why am I still working hard after 20 years of doing B and B? Simple - I meet such lovely people from all over the world. Maybe, when I sit in my bungalow, I will think about writing that book.
Wishing you all the best
Marianne

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Stayed there for 1 night. My room was clean, comfortable and adequate for 1 nights stay, I was served a delicious breakfast. The room had a tea and coffee tray with tasty biscuits. I was even offered fresh milk rather than the horrible creamers in the little tubs.

Room tip: Ask for a street facing room. My room looked out to the back of the house with views of broken down cars and sheds
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank alis0n310
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely house, the room was very clean, great location, the breakfast was gorgeous, and we received a very warm welcome from the proprietor. My wife and I would definitely visit again. The only down side I can think of was the bird mess on the bedroom window, which wasn't nice to look at (I just shut the curtain in the end). Other than that, it was lovely! Well recommended

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Hostess was very friendly. Provided a delicious English breakfast, best of our trip! Room was comfortable, parking was available. Close to village center. Room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2017

we had a very pleasant 3 night Easter break at Brook house, close to many other Cotstwold towns and villages, good local attractions. Costwold falconry centre is well worth a visit, great family day out.

Room tip: room 1 is nice and quiet, it is located at the back of the house and free from traffic noise
Date of stay: April 2017