Abbots Grange
US$313
US$279
US$520
DormyHouse
Cotswold House Hotel & Spa(Chipping Campden)
US$196
Noel Arms Hotel(Chipping Campden)
US$156
Foxhill Manor(Broadway)
No availability for your dates from our partners
The Fish Hotel(Broadway)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfour poster bedcomplimentary tea and cakeround tableother guestsb bcomplimentary portcentury manorafter dinner drinksprivate bathroomon arrivalroaring firebeautiful buildingbirthday surprisenight capsteeped in historyvery special placelarge table
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2013

My wife and I spent last week walking the Cotswolds and Abbots Grange was easily the best place we stayed on the entire trek. In fact, it's probably the best B&B stay I've ever experienced in the UK. Scenic 14th Century building and grounds, beautifully appointed rooms, perfect English breakfast -- and the hosts are so welcoming and friendly. We wish we could've stayed a few more nights. There's no way another hotel or B&B in Broadway tops this place.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Initially I had planned to stay in a Broadway hotel but I was swayed by the wonderful reviews I read online about this beautiful building. It was my daughter's thirtieth birthday treat and a friend suggested the Cotswolds. When booking, I was assured by the courtesy and care I received. My daughter was given a four poster bed as I had requested and a beautiful little divan was made up for me. Two more courtesy calls later from the very wonderful and efficient manager and we arrived at Abbots Grange. We were not at all disappointed. A lovely lady (the owner, wife) welcomed us; the attention to detail was very evident. I was particularly taken with 'the fishing room' - worth a look and being an artist, I was enthralled by the history. A longer chat with the husband (owner) would have been a welcomed bonus to recall the history of such an interesting building. The guests were an absolute pleasure to meet and to pass our leisurely breakfast time with, in fact the lovely lady of the house lit the fire for us and left bubbly in the sitting room to celebrate my daughter's and I would like to say our friend/guests 60th. I had two fantastic night's sleep in amongst the comfort of Abbots Grange and its beautiful surroundings. Broadway is fine for a stroll. We ate at The Swan Hotel' - wonderful. Abbots Grange can cater for meals in the evening. The breakfast is wonderful, with cake and tea in the afternoon. Alcoholic drinks are in the sitting room. It's beautiful and I will be going back. The summer time would be lovely too - tennis or crochet anyone?

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Coast72
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I don't know how it is ranked No 7 in Broadway. We booked 3 nights and ended up staying 5.
Its a B&B but that is a very misleading title to call it that. Beats most 5***** hotels we have stayed at. But it isn't a hotel. Its a home, and you may be a paying guest, but you are treated as family.
If you want to see the Cotswolds and would like to treat yourself, this is the place. Not cheap, but you get more than you pay for. And having stayed at other top B & B's, they don't come close to Abbot's Grange. You won't need lunch after the breakfast at the Grange

Room Tip: The place is off the high street away from noise so for me they all looked good. Our four post room was a delight.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2013

We were on a 1000 mile road trip from London to Scotland, staying in castle hotels and B&B's, and this was our favorite accommodation of the entire trip! Traveling with our children (ages 13 and 10) we stayed in 2 beautiful rooms and had the best breakfast off our entire trip! We awoke early one morning and walked through town, along the Cottswold Way, up to the Broadway Tower all the way to Chipping Camden. The kids loved playing with the dogs outside and meeting the owners lovely little girl. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Globetrippinwithkids
Reviewed 23 January 2013

From the moment we arrived at Abbots Grange, the service and standards were excellent. The situation of the beautiful property was idyllic and perfect for a very short walk into the High Street. A very welcoming reception and felt at home immediately. The room was lovely, although not the largest, complimented the property and was clean and tidy throughout.

We had a superb meal and bottle of wine at The Swan that evening plus a game of tennis on the court at Abbots Grange the following morning. Breakfast was very good, we met some other visitors also exploring the area who were very pleasant. I would certainly recommend Abbots Grange to anybody looking to stay in Broadway and would definitely go back if we return.

Chris & Ali, Somerset.